DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
You never go full retard
9,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm also selling a 2000 model Fender Fat Strat. This is a mexican made guitar. It's in perfect condition. This doesn't sound like a mexican guitar at all... reason being it has new pickups and a new humbucker. It has 2 new Fender Single Coil Noiseless pickups, and a Seymour Duncan SH4 Humbucker. I've also added a great looking pearl pick guard. For the best tone and sound it's set up for 10gauge strings. The current strings on it are Elixer Polyweb Coated Strings. All work has been done by Larry Morgans Guitar in Garland. Still have the receipt for it. This guitar sounds awsome. No major scratches or nicks. Been used mainly as a back up guitar for me. The action on the guitar is amazing. You just have to play it and hear it to believe it. The guitar comes with the locking black hardcase pictured.
Asking $275 obo.

Also selling a Crate GX65 amp. Never really used it because I have "In Ears" monitors for when I play on stage. I'm guessin that this is a 60-90watt amp. Not really sure. It's in perfect condition. Ask $125 obo for it.

Then I'm selling a Digitech RP14D effects processor. Great effects processor. Has a couple hundred programmed efx. then you can save like 200 of your own. Bought for $500 brand new but I'm selling for $110 because it has been used... alot. Still works great, i've got gone to individual pedal in the past couple years.

Will sell all of this together for $400 obo.

oh yeah, whoever buys the guitar i'll throw in several cables and straps and stuff.

·
You never go full retard
9,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
You never go full retard
9,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i still have it all... check your pm's.

·
You never go full retard
9,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The best i can let everything go for is $375. If it's just the guitar, case, and amp your wanting.... and not the efx processor, then i can do $330.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts