DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1997 vortech with 3.33 Inch S/C Pulley , built block by sean hyland motorsport.. anderson ford 4 inch power pipe, 80 mm pro m mass air, 3:55's, Roush Side Exaust, Off - Road H - Pipe, Flowmasters, Saleen S281 Spoiler, Speedline Rims (18 x 9 Front 18 x 10 Rear Powdercoated white) center of dash gauge pod with boost and air/fuel ratio gauges... dual pod on a piller with temp gauge and fuel pressure gauge
need to repaint front bumper due to myself making paint chip while installing power pipe ... this will be done before car is sold but probably not till car is sold (hope you understand what i am saying)
car only has 63K miles motor has less than 20K miles and brand new tires $1,000 in tires alone still have warranty on tires...
asking 18,000 obo and that's a big OBO have over 15K in mods and appearance
http://www.hometown.aol.com/schargedcobra97/images/motor2.jpg

http://www.hometown.aol.com/schargedcobra97/images/cardayangle.jpg

http://www.hometown.aol.com/schargedcobra97/images/cardayside.jpg
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,467 Posts
pm sent.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
294 Posts
does it still have stock headers on it? any tuning done to the car? track times or dyno #'s? Is the window tint turning purple (just curious, may be the quality of the pic)

pretty cobra for sure
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
boosted coupe said:
does it still have stock headers on it? any tuning done to the car? track times or dyno #'s? Is the window tint turning purple (just curious, may be the quality of the pic)

pretty cobra for sure
yes i was going to buy daniel6401 P&P heads and reground cams for$1400 plus trade of my heads and cams .. he got his work done at HPP

oops just realized you said headers yes stock headers... off road h pipes and dumps i still have the side exaust look and i still have the side exaust mufflers for it

dyno'd 3 years ago before power pipe at 427 rwhp and 380 tq

it is not purple it is regular color... rear window will need to be redone.. but friends at wickedspeed.com can get it done (any tint shade wink wink) for a good deal
Bod Norwood tuned my car... i have his signature lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,467 Posts
can you check your pm's please.
 

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
Joined
·
11,619 Posts
TTT for ya - I guess you were so scared of that little Honda you are selling the car ;)

Small world - that car was brought (pretty sure it's the same one, speedline wheels with cobra on them are probably one of a kind) to Doug Stanley Ford in 98 when I worked there...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
HobieF3 said:
TTT for ya - I guess you were so scared of that little Honda you are selling the car ;)

Small world - that car was brought (pretty sure it's the same one, speedline wheels with cobra on them are probably one of a kind) to Doug Stanley Ford in 98 when I worked there...
lol which honda... i've talked so much trash on so many boards its hard to keep up lol... trash talking is all for fun i just do it to get people ralled (sp?) up... i bought the car 4 or so years ago from a guy out in (hmm well now i an't remember so where is doug stanley ford at)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
294 Posts
hey man go to corral.net and do a search on a member named fasterandfaster i believe. He is looking for something just like this with cash in hand.

I would buy it right now but I talked to the bank and they will only give me $15,200 for a loan. I would offer that to you depending on how bad you need it gone.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
boosted coupe said:
hey man go to corral.net and do a search on a member named fasterandfaster i believe. He is looking for something just like this with cash in hand.

I would buy it right now but I talked to the bank and they will only give me $15,200 for a loan. I would offer that to you depending on how bad you need it gone.
come on you can come up with atleast another 800 cash lol.. maybe even 700... you are in new mexico right how where you planning to come out and check out the car first
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
boosted coupe said:
do you have any more pics of the car that you could email me?
my addy is [email protected]

The reason that I can't come up with more is being an underpaid military member!!LOL
ill take some this week.. might not be able to get them till the end of the week though...
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top