DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im wanting to take my exhaust setup I have now and go with something a little more raunchy since I wont be driving the car daily anymore. I was wondering if anyone had any sound clips or suggestions of what I am wanting would sound like. Thanks. ( And keep in mind this is going on a supercharged 347 stroker..)

Current setup:
BBK Shorty headers
BBK Catted H pipe
Flowmaster 2 1/2" catback

What I am wanting:
BBK shorty headers
Bassani off road X pipe
Bassani race catback with 3" dumps

·
Party at the moon tower
1,788 Posts
I'd go longtubes instead of shorties

bbk longtubes
O/F x pipe
and some straight through muffler

It would be a loud sum bitch.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
silvereight said:
you hear a stock setup with bassani cat back in the sig. I now have an o/r x but dont have a clip for it yet.

Yea but a blown 347 sounds a lot different than a modular 4.6 anyways

·
Lost in suburbia HELLLLLL
4,295 Posts
I have bbk long tubes, and bbk x pipe with flows and borla tail pipes. Sounds mean as hell. I am supercharged as well. I will try and get a sound clip for you, it is raspy and loud.

·
Got Lateral G's??
9,822 Posts
BBK LT's, Dr. Gas 3" x pipe and Spintechs......VERY LOUD and very Raunchy.....

·
Lost in suburbia HELLLLLL
4,295 Posts
Da Prez said:
kooks 2 inch open headers...

That is just beautiful love making music. Great for that quite sunday morning drive through a nice urban area. :D

·
Registered
596 Posts
GLASSPACKS!!!!!!!! :eek: No not really, you might sound a little too much like a *******....... :cool:

·
Premium Member
16,774 Posts
I definatly say longtubes, and dr gas, only way to fly, get a spintech, I had those, they were bad ass. Now I have mac's they sound great, or even bullets, or the slp catback would sound crazy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts