DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok im getting an x-pipe and im thinking about getting some bullits, i have stock headers, so would this sound like ass? what are some good mufflers for under 100 shipped? whats everyones diff exhaust combos? i wunna keep the stock tips so...

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you realy think it would sound like ass? well what mufflers are uder 100 for pretty cheap if you can find me some cheap ones then im game

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok... i just dont want it to sound like ass just a lil diffrent as long as its not a h-pipe with flows and dumped lol

·
Merry HoHo
31,627 Posts
IMHO

matts5.0 said:
you realy think it would sound like ass? well what mufflers are uder 100 for pretty cheap if you can find me some cheap ones then im game
if you run tail pipes then yes it will sound like glass packs, i think it would sound good dumped.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
why would it sound like ass lol jw i do not want to put dumps on my lx

·
Merry HoHo
31,627 Posts
matts5.0 said:
why would it sound like ass lol jw i do not want to put dumps on my lx
cause basicly all a bullit is, is a short fat glasspack. i had a friend with a car and he had glasspacks:rolleyes: and tailpipes:( sounded bad. well for what ever reason i can think of it right now, he had to cut the pipes off, sounded ten times better, still bad but better. now with an Xpipe and bullits it may have a completely differant sound, try and see, if you do not like it cut off the pipes and see how that sounds.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i guess ill see thanx

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
im going with the pacesetter x its cheap and looks pretty good

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.