DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict
17,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say Happy Holidays to all of you. I hope you guys have a great Christmas and enjoy your time with family and friends.

Please be careful driving the next couple of weeks guys. I really dont wanna see any posts about anyone getting hurt over stupid shit. Most importantly - NO drinking and driving!

I was wondering if anyone else would be intrested in being a sober driver for others on the board who may need a ride? I dont drink myself a whole lot and every year I see that someone else got hurt or killed cuz of drinking and driving. Just an idea. But if anyone knows that they are going to be out and having too much of a good time in advance....drop me a PM and I will give you my number in case you need a ride to get home safely.

Merry Christmas to you and your families-

Steve.

/preaching off :)

· Yes I'm...
3,356 Posts
Very thoughtful of you. Normally I'd be one to join you in that but I am hosting a party this new year's.

· Registered
4,262 Posts
Have a Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year.

· Punk Ass Bitch
11,008 Posts
That's a damn good idea.;) If I am in the area I will be down to participate as a DD if anyone needs a sober person to tag along for a night.:) It is possible that I will be home with my friends and family for the new year and in that case I will be far from sober.:p

· Gone but never forgotten
17,192 Posts
Thank you very much! Knowing that there's people like you out there to take care of others, gives me a piece of mind that not all people are idiot asshole selfish pricks.

If anyone needs me, I'll help. My b/f will be working til midnight so I'll be home, and I very very seldom drink alone, so anyone can call me if they need me! :)

· Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict
17,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Awesome deal. I'm glad to see some of you willing. I just dont want to hear about any of you getting DUI's, or hurt or killed for that matter. I know some people find those stories funny about " I dont remember driving home last night" but personally I hate those stories. A couple days before New Years I will start another thread about designated driver help, but if anyone needs me drive them home EVER just let me know.

Merry Christmas guys !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.