DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Da Bomb like ticktick
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Corey Fulbright of Everman

Has n e one seen what happened to him , that really sux , i couldnt begin to image what he is going through , going down like that in the final game:( N e one have local news on him besides whats been on High school Xtra?

·
DERP DERP DERP
37,341 Posts
huh? what happened?:confused:

·
Da Bomb like ticktick
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
he went to make a tackle on the burnett (sp?) reciever and his neck was bent down and when he made the hit he just fell flat on his back , he's in an san an. hospital right now and is paralyzed from the neck on down , i think they said he was at least updated from critical , but i havent heard n e thing else.

·
DERP DERP DERP
37,341 Posts
KingOfKaos219 said:
he went to make a tackle on the burnett (sp?) reciever and his neck was bent down and when he made the hit he just fell flat on his back , he's in an san an. hospital right now and is paralyzed from the neck on down , i think they said he was at least updated from critical , but i havent heard n e thing else.
man, thats got to suck, hope he gets better.:(

·
Da Bomb like ticktick
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think Burnett has raised like 10 grand for him already , they had a prayer service and when they have their parade or what not they are gonna pray for him , it sux cuz ive watched high school xtra all year and paid attention to a couple people including him.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.