DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Married Man on 14Feb2010
14,140 Posts
It's funny that some Southern Baptists oppose us, because for about the first 500 years after the death of Christ, mass baptisms were done nude.
Well, of course, who would want to walk around all day soaking, when they get their only set of clothes in the world wet.

·
Target Practice
3,005 Posts
"In (the Bible book of) Isaiah 20.2, God tells Isaiah to go into the wilderness naked for three years. So there's historical basis for a Christian nudist lifestyle," continued Martin, who is a Quaker."

Ok, that's messed up. God didn't tell Isaiah to go into the wilderness just to be naked, he had a reason. These people just want an excuse to say they're Christian and be able to see other people's tit's and dicks without guilt.

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,924 Posts
JackFlash19 said:
Ok, that's messed up. God didn't tell Isaiah to go into the wilderness just to be naked, he had a reason. These people just want an excuse to say they're Christian and be able to see other people's tit's and dicks without guilt.
Really. All they had to do was become a Catholic Priest.

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,924 Posts
Forrest said:
I know I know... I remember hearing about it on Howard Stern... can't you let my attempts at humor go unpunished!? :( :( :(

:p

Forrest
It was funny. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts