DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Custom Title
16,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever like a song so much you can just hit the repeat button on the CD player and listen to it over and over?
For some reason, I like doing that to 311's Amber - and I don't know why! I usually like harder rock songs, this one is really mellow, but for some reason I really like it.

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,924 Posts
Yea, do it alot with most Creed songs.

Unfortunately, with the 2 year old now, I seem to be spending alot more time with "Itsy Bitsy Spider".... "Daddy, Again!"

The choice is "Itsy Bitsy Spider" or a screaming toddler. I'll take Itsy Bitsy.

The sad thing is, when you don't have the kids in the car and you realize you are listening to Barney, because you didn't take the CD out. The scary thing is you listen to it for 15 minutes, because you don't realize how annoying it is.

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
Ra - Do you know my name.
Ministry - Jesus built my hotrod
RATM - Bulls on Parade
Prodigy - Voodoo People and Motolov Bitch
Pitchshifter - Microwave
Metallica - *

·
Custom Title
16,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
junkstang88 said:
Off the subject kinda, but is that new 311 CD any good ??

-Aaron
I dunno, but I didn't download any mp3's!

It's the only 311 song I downloaded, but I found a website that has all the words to the 311 songs, and a bunch of other groups
Yahoo link to Leo's Lyrics

·
IA2
22,413 Posts
Mary J. Blidge - Sweet thing

It's a remake of the original oldie with some great vocals, a jazzy, smokey beat and some acoustic guitar. Very easy to listen to, over and over.

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
IMO, not really. It's got even more reggae influence on this one, and I don't do reggae. There are a couple of good songs, but it's no-where near as good as the first two records.

·
Resident Pinstriper
5,190 Posts
Poisond281 said:
IMO, not really. It's got even more reggae influence on this one, and I don't do reggae. There are a couple of good songs, but it's no-where near as good as the first two records.
I like alot of different musical influences, so I may like it. I grew up around my dad, a hippie from the Vietnam Era, so I like ALOT of classic rock, but I also like just about every type of music....except country & western. Can't do that shit. My grandmother has friends in Jamaica, so I am used to the reggae too.

-Aaron

·
Boost is Life
4,327 Posts
01WhiteCobra said:

The sad thing is, when you don't have the kids in the car and you realize you are listening to Barney, because you didn't take the CD out. The scary thing is you listen to it for 15 minutes, because you don't realize how annoying it is.
That is the funniest thing I have read all damn day! I just can picture it now ... rollin up next to you hoping to get in a race, you've got your windows down and all I hear is, "The Itsy Bitsy Spider ... ". ROFL. That's like the dude that used to go to the street races, and when he'd line up to run he'd start blaring classical music. heh

·
Where's he at?
1,715 Posts
I used to do that with eminem's "superman". Now i just burned all the songs that I play over and over to one disc. Saves the hassle of changing cd's. :D

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Shaithis said:
due to this site i have liza and louise from NOFX playing. lol if anyone knows that song they will understand.
Yea its a bad ass song. My repeat song lately has been A.F.I-"Days of The Pheonix":)

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
I like the whole CD, but that is the best song on it.

<<<<<<<<Going to find Mary J's CD

mikeb said:
Mary J. Blidge - Sweet thing

It's a remake of the original oldie with some great vocals, a jazzy, smokey beat and some acoustic guitar. Very easy to listen to, over and over.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts