DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
MFFL!
13,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't think I had it in me, but I did it saturday.:eek: I wasn't in a hurry or anything, I just hate stupid drivers that don't pay attention to what's going on around them. Stupid rich broad in this Lexus SUV was just sitting in a turn only lane at a red light. 15-20 seconds must've passed with NO cross traffic what-so-ever and none coming. I couldn't tell if she was on her cell phone or what, but I saw her look at me twice in her rearview and then proceed to just sit there. After the 1st glance, I got really close to her as to make sure that she could see me. 2nd glance, I got a little closer to her and tapped the gas and bumped her. She came flying out of the car so fast...I havent seen anyone move that fast in a long time. She yelled in a real prissy voice "Oh my God, you just hit my Lexus buddy" and I'm like "I know". Then she goes to the back of her SUV frantically looking for scratches. There's all kinds of traffic behind us, so I yelled twice at her saying "You're car is driveable and it's the law to move off the road after an accident" in my best smart ass voice, but she wasnt wanting to hear any of that. I yelled that again and she finally agreed to move. Got to the parking lot, did a quick glance at her bumper and then sat there while she searched the car over for a good 5 minutes to finally determine that there were no scratches and then we were on our way. Next time I wont pick a vehicle that's so expensive in case I do leave a scratch :)

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
No, but I have been known to push someone down the freeway thats in the left lane in the way!!! You can move it or get a ride you want forget!!:eek: :D lol

Those push bumpers on the truck arent for looks!!!:D

·
MFFL!
13,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
KJ94GT said:
Hell yes! :D:D

I'm going to put a HUGE brushguard on my truck so I can demolish slower traffic ;)
Speaking of demolishing traffic, that's the other thing on my agenda. I'm gonna buy a beater car and on my days off, I'm gonna drive around to parking lots full of cars and park in the open slots and just open my door into every other car I see. That's to get back at all the fuggers who have left me with door dings over the last couple years. It all evens out, right? ;) Of course, I won't hit any Fords! :D

·
Boomhauer's evil twin
2,415 Posts
mustang_marc said:
I didn't think I had it in me, but I did it saturday.:eek: I wasn't in a hurry or anything, I just hate stupid drivers that don't pay attention to what's going on around them. Stupid rich broad in this Lexus SUV was just sitting in a turn only lane at a red light. 15-20 seconds must've passed with NO cross traffic what-so-ever and none coming. I couldn't tell if she was on her cell phone or what, but I saw her look at me twice in her rearview and then proceed to just sit there. After the 1st glance, I got really close to her as to make sure that she could see me. 2nd glance, I got a little closer to her and tapped the gas and bumped her. She came flying out of the car so fast...I havent seen anyone move that fast in a long time. She yelled in a real prissy voice "Oh my God, you just hit my Lexus buddy" and I'm like "I know". Then she goes to the back of her SUV frantically looking for scratches. There's all kinds of traffic behind us, so I yelled twice at her saying "You're car is driveable and it's the law to move off the road after an accident" in my best smart ass voice, but she wasnt wanting to hear any of that. I yelled that again and she finally agreed to move. Got to the parking lot, did a quick glance at her bumper and then sat there while she searched the car over for a good 5 minutes to finally determine that there were no scratches and then we were on our way. Next time I wont pick a vehicle that's so expensive in case I do leave a scratch :)

I've been so tempted to do this. In situations like this, I usually just lay on the horn. If that fails, I'm usually dumb enough to jump out of my car and approach the other driver, with a lot of hostility.

<-----waiting to be shot someday

·
Worship me
34,275 Posts
I'm one of those guys who just lays on the horn and keeps the button down, even after they move. Then as I pass them I honk again and give them the finger just to make sure they got the point.

·
The Mustang Shop
1,831 Posts
AL P said:
I'm one of those guys who just lays on the horn and keeps the button down, even after they move. Then as I pass them I honk again and give them the finger just to make sure they got the point.
On Friday night, Doc was at a stop light with a cop next to him. The light turned green and a lady was trying to turn in front of them (trying to beat the red light I guess). Doc honked at her and she flipped him the bird. The cop took off after her. Oops, I guess she got a ticket for her finger gesture. :)
If it were me, I would have told the cop, I was just waving.
;)

·
Boomhauer's evil twin
2,415 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Ever been so impatient while driving that you bumped someone to get them going?

mustang_marc said:
I'm usually pretty quick to hit the horn. I must've just forgotten about it on this day:confused:

Some people just deserve more than the horn.;) From reading your story, I'd have wanted choke that bitch. I can't believe she was stupid enough to get out of her car, since she was dealing with somebody psycho enough to ram her.:confused: Some people just need a good killing.:)

·
World Record Holder!
11,061 Posts
A few months back I had some arab dude bump me in his POS Honda Civic. I was in the left lane at an intersection waiting on the light to turn green and this turd is behind me trying to get into the turn lane. He doesn't have the room and decides to bump me to get me to move up to give him room. I get out of my truck to see if there is any damage and this turd is hanging half way out of his driver's side window yelling at me in arabic and motioning me to GO! GO! GO! I go back to my truck and put it in reverse and push his POS back a couple of feet and wait for the light to turn green. I felt a LOT better after that!! :D

·
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
10,853 Posts
I'm kinda surprised you would do that Marc. You've seemed to be a fairly level headed guy to me. Yea, that bitch has no right to even have a license but you've done something even worse IMO. You know very well that two wrongs don't make a right here. Bearing down on your horn might have been the best course of action. It's unfortunate that popo wasn't there when you needed him. He could have ticketed her for wreckless driving or at least impeding traffic.

Still, I admit, I know and understand your frustration with people like that. It's sometimes difficult to do the right thing.

·
Worship me
34,275 Posts
Can you actually get ticket for flipping the bird? Maybe it would be disorderly conduct? Maybe GE can fill us in...??

I hate North Dallas drivers, the horn on my car gets quite a workout sometimes....

·
Premium Member
15,928 Posts
I cant believe she was so upset, Im sure she didnt pay for the damn truck anyways. Stupid ass money grubbing hoes. THere are too many of them around here, and the sad part is they are being raised like that now a days.

·
Out
36,504 Posts
AL P said:
Can you actually get ticket for flipping the bird? Maybe it would be disorderly conduct? Maybe GE can fill us in...??

I hate North Dallas drivers, the horn on my car gets quite a workout sometimes....
You can be cited for it only if a civilian takes offense to it and agrees to testify against you in court.

·
Premium Member
9,277 Posts
AL P said:

My cousin got a $125 fine this last summer for flipping off a police officer. I'll find the ticket sometime today and scan it, pretty funny! Of course he never paid it, just went back to Kansas.

·
Premium Member
9,277 Posts
Not sure, but there were 2 of them there, and from what I understand they were driving by and saw him flipping them off or something of the nature, let me find the ticket, it says something like "public misconduct".

·
Boomhauer's evil twin
2,415 Posts
Sgt Beavis said:
I'm kinda surprised you would do that Marc. You've seemed to be a fairly level headed guy to me. Yea, that bitch has no right to even have a license but you've done something even worse IMO.

The only thing he did wrong was not run her over, when she got out of the car. Undoubtedly, somebody else is going to have to put up with her.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.