DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
You never go full retard
9,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale... Eleanor poster. $15 comes with brackets to hang.

·
P.I.M.P.
3,868 Posts
how the fuck did u beat me to it? I sent a pm 2 seconds after he posted, then let the browser sit, came back and posted dibs...

BASTID!

·
You never go full retard
9,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK guys lets not fight about this. I recieved at least 10 PM's about the poster. I took the best offer.

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
MaddHatter said:
how the fuck did u beat me to it? I sent a pm 2 seconds after he posted, then let the browser sit, came back and posted dibs...

BASTID!

I beat you to it cause I might have deeper pockets. Sorry dude, I know how much I love that poster so I am sure others felt the same way so I offered him a price he probably wouldn't refuse.

·
P.I.M.P.
3,868 Posts
SVTdeuce said:
OK guys lets not fight about this. I recieved at least 10 PM's about the poster. I took the best offer.
Sorry - I was just being sarcastic in my post - Nice poster though - if u come across nemore let me know

·
Ide fuck her in the ass..
42,923 Posts
Tweakd said:
I beat you to it cause I might have deeper pockets. Sorry dude, I know how much I love that poster so I am sure others felt the same way so I offered him a price he probably wouldn't refuse.

how about i beat your ass and take the poster...:D deep pockets dont get you everywhere in life...

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Da Prez said:
how about i beat your ass and take the poster...:D deep pockets dont get you everywhere in life...

Thanks for the ass beating offer but I will pass on that and just keep the poster :D ;) I'll let you look at it anytime you want to come see it. lol

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
there ya go same poster but a lot cheaper then what I paid....

I already got mine and its at the Frame shop getting framed, and matted. Should look pretty nice once they are done. I will get a picture of the work they did. Great shop in N Dallas off Preston and 190

1 - 17 of 17 Posts