DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Mr. Baiter
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Earthlink's been F**king me over!

I am set up on a bi-monthly installment where they bill me 43.90 for two months worth of service. I didn't think nothing about it but I had been noticing Earthlink on nearly every CC statement. I went back and look thru all my old statments and sure enough they had been charging me every month. I called Customer Service and the lady said that when I started my account somehow a duplicate account had been set up but it had no usage. To make a long story short I am getting a credit to my credit card for 439.00.....KaChing$$$$$

·
STILL EVIL!!
5,900 Posts
that is great, what are you going to do with it?

·
Boost is Life
4,327 Posts
You went 10 months without noticing that crap? :eek: Glad my earthlink account is free. heh

sloestang said:
I am set up on a bi-monthly installment where they bill me 43.90 for two months worth of service. I didn't think nothing about it but I had been noticing Earthlink on nearly every CC statement. I went back and look thru all my old statments and sure enough they had been charging me every month. I called Customer Service and the lady said that when I started my account somehow a duplicate account had been set up but it had no usage. To make a long story short I am getting a credit to my credit card for 439.00.....KaChing$$$$$

1 - 7 of 7 Posts