DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I orderd some more part's today! I got the CRANK in on Monday, I bought the Rods and JE piston's today too. They should be in on Friday. Those guy's at Eagle are SUPER NICE people. Had lots of question's about the rods and they answerd all of them.

The Guys at JE were Great help too. THey gave me all the lates info on the piston's and what not........The Piston they advertise in Jegs is only a .250 dome so I called JE and they said the 8 cc piston is actualy a .305 dome.....Great since this is the Biggest dome they make:D . 13:7:1 with a 64 cc head.

Any way's those people are cool if you need any tech.

·
Still Serving Time
1,665 Posts
you just named my rod/ piston manufacters in my dragster.

good parts i think

·
Is it cold in here?
7,371 Posts
Hopefully it's good stuff. Kind of worried about the rods though. I think they're advertised to be good to 900 hp at the flywheel!!

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes they claim to be good to around 850 at the fly wheel. I have had really good luck with the JE and Eagle rods. I have a stock steel crank in the 350 and cracked 2 blocks on NOS. I have always had the same internals from the fisrt BOOM BITCH.:D

·
truster of no one
3,972 Posts
If you purchase a eagle crank you better check it before you leave or install it,i gotone brand new in the box ,was supposed to be a svo 2.75 mains but was the stock 3.00 mains.they this has happen several times so far..

·
Still Serving Time
1,665 Posts
wow, sullivan actually got something done? sorry inside joke at terry. been racing with him for a few years now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts