DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please Help! Dyno Tune in Dallas Area.

I live in Oklahoma City, Ok.

I am currently installing a Vortech s-Trim/Aftercooler setup with complete fuel system. I can handle the install, but there isn't anyone here in OK that can dyno tune the "returnless fuel cars."

I was needing any info on a "reputable" shop in the Dallas area. Hopefully somoene with alot of experience tuning the 99+ modular cars with blowers.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Behind Blue Eyes..
6,686 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
How soon you looking?

If you can hold off until february, I think Chris Johnson of JMS is coming down again. Just a thought.

G'luck finding someone. Also in Dallas I know of Dominic Orlando who goes by DMann. Supposedly he's pretty good too!

G

·
Dmann tunes at Speedworks in Lewisville sometimes. It would be about a 5.5 hr drive from OKC. I used to live in Stillwater. I don't remember anyone that was good with chips up there right off hand, in Tulsa or OKC.

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea, there are a couple of shops here that push the Diablo chip, but I'm just not gonna do it. I need to get it on a dyno to tune it.

Sounds like this DMann would be my nest route. How do I get a hold of him?

I actually live in Norman, so a drive to Dallas is more like 2 1/2 hours.

·
R.E.N.G.
2,816 Posts
bigcountry_5 said:
I would recommend Lonestar Performance. They have a blown 99-newer 4.6 that runs strong. Check out their website for info.
not returnless fuel, but still damn nice car

·
Registered
184 Posts
I've heard really good things from Dom (Dmann)there in Dallas. I'd prolly recommend him...or if you can wait until Chris Johnson comes down....do that. I'll eventually take some time off to see what Dom can do with my car.

G

·
Nokturnal96 said:
I've heard really good things from Dom (Dmann)there in Dallas. I'd prolly recommend him...or if you can wait until Chris Johnson comes down....do that. I'll eventually take some time off to see what Dom can do with my car.

Dude, we need to talk! You've got my numbers.

~Ron

S.E. Racing

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.