DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· How ya like me now?
1,764 Posts
Sucks. Got me. There are a lot of blower gurus on here though. Someone will point you in the right direction.

<------------- Also tuning a 94-95 :(

Wanna tell us what happened with Procharger?

· The Fastest of the Fast
8,014 Posts
Its your EEC-IV....Ive read some shit about this, where car does weird shit with the timing for weird ass reasons.....I saw something on it a while back when talking to Johnson about some tuning shit. You probably need to go to an earlier eec-iv computer and ditch the 94-95 shit....the 91-93 harness and computer would probably help you out....I would buy some DFI.
Lots of people go to the previous harness and computer because of the first part of obd 2 is in that computer or something....

Nick

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Right on.. Andrew any help........

I bought a ATI from some guys he siad it was running on his car. When I got it was sawsalled on all the pipes, the blower had oil in it and the pulleys and blowoff valve weren't there. What a dick.

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thought about that but I've been lookin at some dyno graphs of other Vortechs and there's seems to be a drop there also.. Could it be the supercharger that is making this curve??? The way it makes boosts???

· who me????
631 Posts
i don't think it is your blower . . a friend has a similar problem with his 95. he runs a powerdyne and it cuts out at around 4000. he described it to me as detonation, but i have yet to hear it and he did say pulling timing and adding race gas did not help. i don't know the answer to the problem yet, but i bet they are related.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.