DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
almost ready to race
2,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did a little jet tuning on the dyno recently and dialed in a pleasant 375.3 rwhp and 484 rwtq. It's still a little leaner than I'd like but I feel more comfortable with it now.

I went out to the motorplex last night with a shiny new helmet and bald Nittos. Street nights suck. I think I'm going to only race on Test N Tune or in between rounds of KOTH from now on.

I couldn't spray on the launch because of traction issues but I still broke into the 12's, just not as deep as I know I can go.

Last time I was at the 1/4 mile I ran [email protected]
Last night I got a couple of runs in:

[email protected] with a crappy 1.962 60'
[email protected] with an even crappier 2.117 60'

I like losing a full second and a half but now it's really time for slicks.

·
Caddy Pimp
2,325 Posts
FlowJack said:
mix and match jets for air/fuel ratio purposes but it's basically the 150 shot.

I got 103 rwhp from the 100 shot but only 133 from the 150.:( :)
Ya but you got over 200 lbs of tq!;) Nice numbers though!:)

·
Registered
300 Posts
i think my friends and i met you last night were you with a guy named travis with a pitbull ? if so my friend ryan had the black ser with det swap!

·
almost ready to race
2,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
subliznime17 said:
i think my friends and i met you last night were you with a guy named travis with a pitbull ? if so my friend ryan had the black ser with det swap!
Hmm, I'm afraid that wasn't me.

Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~ said:
You should hit 11's with 150 shot and slicks.

That's my goal for now without a doubt. None of us are ever satisfied are we?:D

·
Registered
173 Posts
yea i was at ennis lastnight too. i was in the blue 1973 chevy truck stepside. i hear you on the street night sucking, that was my first time to run my truck there, and i will never go back on street night, it sucked ass. i sat in line for almost 2 hours before my first run. i clicked off a [email protected] with lowbottle ressure. i heated the bottle but i spun the second run and redlighted when i slid through the light:( i still ran a [email protected] but next time i will go 11's:D i am runing a 150 shot also and dynoed 377hp and 520 torque:D also i cut a 1.6 60ft with that 12.2 pass:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts