DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
651 Posts
Ponyperformance8 said:
Has anyone seen the trailer for the Dumb and dumber Prequel yet ? I went to see The two towers today and it was on there, all I can say is I'm there! Dumb & Dumberer
Yeah.. I saw the preveiw at LOTR also. I'll probably see it, but it worries me that 2 kids are gonna play the parts of Harry and Lloyd. Hope it's not another "Dude, where's my car"

· DERP DERP DERP
37,341 Posts
lol, I heard that they are trying to get out of the retard class during the movie:D

· None
10,576 Posts
90GT50 said:
lol, I heard that they are trying to get out of the retard class during the movie:D
It says this in the link given above:

"Set in 1986 when mentally challenged best friends Harry (Olsen) and Lloyd (Richardson) were teenagers, this is the madcap comic tale of their attempt to get out of the "special needs" department and into regular high school life. (Guzman plays the school janitor who adopts Lloyd; Levy plays the school principal; Rogers plays Harry's Mom; Oteri plays a cafeteria worker-turned-special education teacher.) "

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.