DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Along for the ride
7,029 Posts
damn that is sweet, you shoulda got a black cobra ryan-they look flat out MEAN. he needs to lose the bra though, it looks cheap.

marcus

·
The Janitor
16,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2cammer97 said:
damn that is sweet, you shoulda got a black cobra ryan-they look flat out MEAN. he needs to lose the bra though, it looks cheap.

marcus
dont remind me :(

I wanted black SOOO bad, but beggars cant be choosers when it comes to used low milage cobras, and i couldnt pass up the deal.
Agreed on the bra= gay thing.

Soon as i get back home im driving my old mans. :cool:

·
Premium Member
16,774 Posts
that is an interesting suspension setup, I dont think I have ever seen anything like that before. I see the torque arm, but its like it has two pan hard bars.

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
That is a very Sweet set-up:eek: :D

·
None
12,675 Posts
DarkPony said:
that is an interesting suspension setup, I dont think I have ever seen anything like that before. I see the torque arm, but its like it has two pan hard bars.
It's called a Watts Link. It allows the axle to go through its range of motion without sending it out of alignment. It also allows you a finer tune of your roll center and eliminates the side to side motion of a panhard rod.

·
Registered
366 Posts
thats one badass pustang. What kind of setup is that on the rear. I've never seen that before, really sweet. And are those 18 inch tires and 17s.

·
Premium Member
1,806 Posts
KWIKSS said:
thats one badass pustang. What kind of setup is that on the rear. I've never seen that before, really sweet. And are those 18 inch tires and 17s.
Please see setup explanation above posted by Chris98GT.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts