DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Up in Smoke
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw these off the North Dallas Tollway near Preston rd. Just can't appreciate these cars as much until they're right in front of you.

·
None
10,576 Posts
I sat alongside one at the light at Preston/Mockingbird (by the country club, of course). The proportions look weird to me.

I'd drive the fuck out of one, but most exotics just look a bit weird in person.

·
Up in Smoke
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Chris98GT said:
I sat alongside one at the light at Preston/Mockingbird (by the country club, of course). The proportions look weird to me.

I'd drive the fuck out of one, but most exotics just look a bit weird in person.

The Lambo and other similiar cars seem large up close, but I would pimp in one any day. The Ferrari wasn't bad. It actually seems a little small and look like it could handle. Amazingly these cars were sitting outside w/not a soul in site.

I'd have to go with the $300,000 request because you know the TT&L would kill on one of these cars. BTW, anyone tell me how to quote multiple replies?

·
Up in Smoke
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
pattymelt1285 said:
I drove by those today also...
Did you happen to pass all the activity off beltline? Didn't realize it at the time, but snapped a couple of pics of where the plane went down. Sad that person died. I think he knew he was risking his life setting it down in the park vs trying to land on the road.

·
None
10,576 Posts
83-year-old dies in Addison crash
12/29/2002

Associated Press

ADDISON, Texas – A small plane developed engine trouble two minutes after takeoff from the Addison Airport just north of Dallas on Saturday, fatally injuring the 83-year-old pilot who was the only person aboard.

Officials said Marvin Arthur Jones died about five hours after a single-engine 1955 Beechcraft F-35 crashed into trees about one-half mile east of Dallas North Tollway.

Eyewitnesses said the plane made a left turn shortly after takeoff, then broke up in some trees across from a strip of shops and restaurants, airport officials said in a news release. The plane crashed less than two miles from the airport.

Firefighters and paramedics treated Jones at the scene, and he died at Parkland Hospital Trauma Center in Dallas.

The National Transportation Safety Board and Federal Aviation Administration are investigating the cause of the crash.

·
Up in Smoke
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: ...

Hookup said:
the lambo---is from my friend jayson win...

nice guy...

we also own an exotic car company...if anyone needs anything let me know...
or check us out at:

www.exoticcarwholesale.com

thanks,
chris

That's a nice ride. I'll trade straight across, my firebird for the Lambo. :D

G

·
I used to work with/for a guy who had a diablo. He would drive it work maybe once a month and had a set two spaces where he would park that car or his viper.

One day some jack as in a mini-van pulled into the spot next to the diablo and rubbed the paint off of the left rear quarter panel and then went on about his business. When I went out to see it, the van was touching the Lambo. I dont see how the idiot didnt realize what he had done or why he had to squeeze into a spot between a wall and a $250,000 car when there was a big parking garage 10ft away.

The cops showed up and waited for the guy to come back down to his van.

·
Up in Smoke
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BLOWNTXGT said:
I used to work with/for a guy who had a diablo. He would drive it work maybe once a month and had a set two spaces where he would park that car or his viper.

One day some jack as in a mini-van pulled into the spot next to the diablo and rubbed the paint off of the left rear quarter panel and then went on about his business. When I went out to see it, the van was touching the Lambo. I dont see how the idiot didnt realize what he had done or why he had to squeeze into a spot between a wall and a $250,000 car when there was a big parking garage 10ft away.

The cops showed up and waited for the guy to come back down to his van.

That would suck. What an idiot! Bet his insurance went through the roof.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.