DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Crash Test Dummy
Joined
·
21,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been here for years! Rocking my peers, putting suckas in fear! Making the tears rain down like a MONSOOOOOOOOOON!

C ya in a few hours, Sneaky. So we can load up the car that will enable me to Talk Smack again!
 

·
parts pusher
Joined
·
21,987 Posts
sweet...i have been waiting years to bust yo a$% up!! glad to hear your back.. :D :p
 

·
Crash Test Dummy
Joined
·
21,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Car-less Chris said:
sweet...i have been waiting years to bust yo a$% up!! glad to hear your back.. :D :p

hahahaha I plan on taking up where I left off. HARD TO BEAT, FOOL! ;)
 

·
parts pusher
Joined
·
21,987 Posts
we will see..might be a good old fashion slug fest..
 

·
Crash Test Dummy
Joined
·
21,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Car-less Chris said:
we will see..might be a good old fashion slug fest..
I'm sure it will be. You're not competitive around here nowadays unless you run some good hard 6s. So we'll see how the build up goes. don't expect a race until late next year, though. I'll just putting around in a stock 302 AOD for 2005.
 

·
parts pusher
Joined
·
21,987 Posts
sweet let me know if i can help ya bro...
 

·
Crash Test Dummy
Joined
·
21,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ClockwrkOrangeS4 said:
I'll look forward to seeing you Christmas time '06 then:confused:


I was just clarifying

LOL I gotta work my way back up through the lower ranks. :( I've been demoted to Private 2nd Class.
 

·
lol, this place sucks now
Joined
·
13,422 Posts
I'm not much for drag racing really. I mean I do go from time to time, but just to see where my car stands, not to compete. I wasn't talking shit, I was just asking a question. Don't confuse my question with a 'call out'. That wasn't my intention.
 

·
Pink Taco KILLA!
Joined
·
5,175 Posts
Monsoon X said:
hahahaha I plan on taking up where I left off. HARD TO TURN A MOTOR OVER, FOOL! ;)
:D:D:D:D:D
 

·
Crash Test Dummy
Joined
·
21,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Beenfetchedlately said:

I don't get into that type of smack anymore. It gets out of hand and I don't have the temperment to handle it, ummmm professionally.
 

·
parts pusher
Joined
·
21,987 Posts
hahaha..
 

·
Race or Die
Joined
·
3,343 Posts
Monsoon X said:
I'm sure it will be. You're not competitive around here nowadays unless you run some good hard 6s. So we'll see how the build up goes. don't expect a race until late next year, though. I'll just putting around in a stock 302 AOD for 2005.
That would not include Chris.... ;)
 

·
Crash Test Dummy
Joined
·
21,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
302_plus_a_few said:
I thought he said not to call it a come back? :confused:


**Note** This post was in no way intended to defend Monsoon X and his new purchase. We are still enemies!!!


ROTFL! It's good to see that you are racing people instead of breaking your boost controller. ;)
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top