DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
you cant see me
15,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm gunna start this up again tommorow, a place close by is offering $50 cash a week , no tax. thats good easy money that i can have no guilt to spend on whatever i want. anyone else do this?? where do you go?

·
UFO Club Member
1,527 Posts
Yeah I got a feeling I am going to have to do this to. I saw a place in Fort Worth called IBR Plasma center. It is off of Jacksboro hwy. I think its like 30 the first visit and 15-20 every visit after that.

If I have to pay that stupid ticket I can get you some more information when I go in to make a "contribution"

·
Sexual Tyrannosaurus
5,335 Posts
If anyone knows of a place in plano/allen area please post up.... If I don't sell some blood, my tool guy may take some. If you know what I mean. :eek:

·
you cant see me
15,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shorty said:
I have a friend that did it too much this summer and started getting track marks.
which one did he go to?? i did it for months without any problems :confused:

·
Darkside
20,120 Posts
slo95.0 said:
i'm gunna start this up again tommorow, a place close by is offering $50 cash a week , no tax. thats good easy money that i can have no guilt to spend on whatever i want. anyone else do this?? where do you go?

LOL! I thought you were taking donations so you could get a plasma TV :rolleyes:

Where the hell do you go for that? I hate needles.............but for 50.00.....I'll do it. :eek: THey don't take it till you pass out do they :confused:

·
Boost is Life
4,327 Posts
I don't necessarily mind giving blood ... but they use needles about the size of a Mcdonalds straw when they take plasma. No thanks!

·
you cant see me
15,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SSMAN said:
LOL! I thought you were taking donations so you could get a plasma TV :rolleyes:

Where the hell do you go for that? I hate needles.............but for 50.00.....I'll do it. :eek: THey don't take it till you pass out do they :confused:
cool cat said:
So what is the name of this place?
hey guys i got some flyers from them, we should do a GTG and get paid LOL! but send me a pm for info, i get a tiny referall fee if you come and i told you about it. and no barry they dont drain you dry, you dont lose any blood, they just hook you up to a machine and it cycles blood through it and extracts plasma through a filter and then puts the blood back in you.
DamonH said:
I don't necessarily mind giving blood ... but they use needles about the size of a Mcdonalds straw when they take plasma. No thanks!
whens the last time you did this?? the place i go to uses the same size needle as when you get a blood test at a doctor, its not big by any means, and it doesnt hurt and you get to watch movies on DVD or read while you are there. the place i go to isnt in the ghetto so its pretty nice.

·
Rebel Without A Cause
1,364 Posts
slo95.0 said:
hey guys i got some flyers from them, we should do a GTG and get paid LOL! but send me a pm for info, i get a tiny referall fee if you come and i told you about it. and no barry they dont drain you dry, you dont lose any blood, they just hook you up to a machine and it cycles blood through it and extracts plasma through a filter and then puts the blood back in you.

whens the last time you did this?? the place i go to uses the same size needle as when you get a blood test at a doctor, its not big by any means, and it doesnt hurt and you get to watch movies on DVD or read while you are there. the place i go to isnt in the ghetto so its pretty nice.
where do you go?

·
Served Time
1,175 Posts
DamonH said:
That is kind of true. They need at least an 18g. Most of the time they try a 14g or 16g. Almost as big as a brake line!

·
Boost is Life
4,327 Posts
slo95.0 said:
I've never done it. I had a good buddy when we were going to UNT that used to go to the place in Denton a few times. We worked for a Medical supply company, and he showed me the needle they used. :eek: He said it wasn't as bad as it looked, but I just assume not find out. heh

1 - 19 of 19 Posts