DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Man, fuck yo kids!
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ever heard of Don Anthony Designs Inc??????

I got this shit on my 96gt.... it was already there when I bought the car.... now... it says it is an 80mm calibrated to a stock 96 gt.... that is not the point though... it comes with an over sized filter... I went to autozone to get a K&N and it did not fit.... It comes with DON ANTHONY DESINGS filter.... with a chrome bottom.... I called them and they said to get a K&N cleaner and just use that to clean it... but the filter says clean with water and DO NOT OIL....

1. any one ever hear of these filters?
2. if so, how do you clean it?
3. if it sux, how do I find a K&N that WILL fit?

·
Man, fuck yo kids!
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
"R" Code
1,960 Posts
looks like a pro-m meter? does it have 3 bolts on the filter? i cant find it on summit or k&n website, but on uprproducts.com there is a K&n with the 3 bolt flange that should fit to it

·
Man, fuck yo kids!
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah it has three bolts.....

·
"R" Code
1,960 Posts
check out on uprproducts.com i think it was like 40 bucks for that filter

·
Man, fuck yo kids!
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GTPhreak said:
looks like a pro-m meter? does it have 3 bolts on the filter? i cant find it on summit or k&n website, but on uprproducts.com there is a K&n with the 3 bolt flange that should fit to it
is that really a k&n? it does not say... I hope it is.
its cheap!

·
Registered
716 Posts
molotov cocktail said:
come on guys!!! I NEED HELP!!!
You've got their web site address. Why not call and ASK them?

·
Man, fuck yo kids!
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
gt40mkII said:
You've got their web site address. Why not call and ASK them?

that is what i am doing.....:rolleyes: j/k

·
Man, fuck yo kids!
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it is not K&N... its their own brand.... SHIT!:mad:

·
"R" Code
1,960 Posts
molotov cocktail said:
it is not K&N... its their own brand.... SHIT!:mad:
thats jacked up...looks just like a k&n

·
Man, fuck yo kids!
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Re: Re: Ever heard of Don Anthony Designs Inc??????

I called K&N and they have no fuckin Idea... So I called proflow and I am waiting for them to call me back... hmm.... I just remember I called them 2 months ago with the same question and they never called back!!!!!!:confused:

ANYONE THAT HAS A PRO-M 80mm MAF... what kind of filter do you have on that thing?????

·
Man, fuck yo kids!
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
come on guys... I need some help.... My filter is shit!!!! :(

·
No, I don't have a turbo
2,203 Posts
There was a vendor at NMRA Ennis selling them for like $5.. Tphan bought one.. he might have a spare..

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
dude measure the shit, go to an autoparts store that sells them, look in the K&N catalog with your measurements and order the correct part. You can order conicals custom made according to size. Go to autozone or Pep boys and tell them to show you the catalog. It will be towards the back of the book.

·
Gunga galunga
7,544 Posts
or get someone to make an adapter...three bolt flange and a piece of 4" aluminum pipe, weld that up...then you can get a K&N in any length...

·
Man, fuck yo kids!
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am still waiting for pro-m to call back... they do have a filter but it is like the one I have... they also have a k&n but it does not bolt on you need some type of spring ... I dont know... I am gonna see what they say... if not Ill try to adapt something to it!

·
Man, fuck yo kids!
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Premium Member
6,070 Posts
I had an 80mm ProM meter on my car about 6 months ago. I had a K&N filter that bolted to the meter. It was also a 3 bolt flange type. I don't have the filter or meter anymore though.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts