DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
I liked it better when it wasn't edited. He didn't put prices with those specs.

·
Premium Member
14,842 Posts
That is just sad that they did that. Don't they know that the worst thing you can do is acknowledge your anger or hurt feelings so openly. Never show your weakness or your enemies will exploit them. LOL

·
Banned
23,270 Posts
Awwwww. Somebody got sand in their twat. LOL @ the guy who edited the video. Misspelled "fucken", "Where is your truck" rather than "What is your truck?"

I don't think he has much of a right to call anybody a dumbass. I guess he got in such a huff, he forgot the English language.

·
Dirty Mexican
1,110 Posts
bcoop said:
Awwwww. Somebody got sand in their twat. LOL @ the guy who edited the video. Misspelled "fucken", "Where is your truck" rather than "What is your truck?"

I don't think he has much of a right to call anybody a dumbass. I guess he got in such a huff, he forgot the English language.

·
Premium Member
1,096 Posts
hahah, i guess 150 more horsepower and 2 extra cylinders just isnt enough, they need 500 more horsepower and another $8000 plus the already $10000+ just to beat a mildly modified lightning.

·
Registered
529 Posts
actually the motrends numbers with the new dodge truck are a little different. they got a 13.1 out of it in stock trim. i think a stock lightning would have a little trouble keeping up seeing as how they run high 13's. now add a pulley and a stall into the mix and i take the lightning all they way.

·
Registered
32 Posts
That's funny! My 03 Lightning went 13.48 stone stock with stock tires and all with 700 miles on the clock! Why buy a turd Dodge that's $15k extra and it's still SLOWER!!! The Dodge guys are actually bragging about their 13.60's :rolleyes:

·
Registered
259 Posts
4dgasm said:
That's funny! My 03 Lightning went 13.48 stone stock with stock tires and all with 700 miles on the clock! Why buy a turd Dodge that's $15k extra and it's still SLOWER!!! The Dodge guys are actually bragging about their 13.60's :rolleyes:

You must have a really good running Lightning then. I've seen several at Denton running low 9 second passes. That's high 13's to low 14's. I guess though if you ran down at HRP in the middle of winter you'd get better times with a stock or modded L.

I wouldn't call Dodge garbage, but I don't call Ford garbage and I don't call GM garbage either. At least when Dodge made a sport truck, they put a nice amount of power in it and they did it right by putting a stick in it instead of an auto tranny.

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
The stick didn't help but it is quite slow for 500hp.
Look at the very bottom of this thred. Band ran a 13.1 in a stock L.
http://www.talonclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1310

these are all local guys that drive their trucks everyday.
it is kinda wild how most of them are running 12s:eek:
and a couple are runnin 11s.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts