DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dog shit all over need odor out by tonight

I have a question to ask. I had my dog in my garage for about a week and he use the shit all over and last night I was cleaning it up and this morning it still had a bad odor. Do ya'll know of anything that will help me get that bad odor out?? Also I'm having a party tomorrow for some family of my for new years and I'm using the garage as a dance floor and I need that order out of there by tonight.. What can I use to get that odor out???

·
Custom Title
16,584 Posts
Unused coffee grounds. It worked in a freezer I had that lost power and the meat turned to the grossest smell ever! Buy a couple large cans, spread it around and it will help.;)
My Dad taught me that trick!

·
Premium Member
1,230 Posts
Re: dog shit all over need odor out by tonight

V.I.-Cobra said:
I have a question to ask. I had my dog in my garage for about a week and he use the shit all over and last night I was cleaning it up and this morning it still had a bad odor. Do ya'll know of anything that will help me get that bad odor out?? Also I'm having a party tomorrow for some family of my for new years and I'm using the garage as a dance floor and I need that order out of there by tonight.. What can I use to get that odor out???
Have you tried to air it out at all? Usually if one of our dog shits, I open a few windows and spray febreeze(sp?).

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I left my garage door open a little over night and this morning it still had a bad order. I use Ajax to clean it up but it still had a bad odor. Is there any can of liquid I can use to get it out. How about pine sol. Will that work??

·
Chick with a Dick
11,334 Posts
Bleach. Mix 2 parts bleach 4 parts warm soapy water. Make sure the door is open and that you DO NOT mix it w/any other cleaners/products. The ajax should be completely removed from the surface. Mop the above and let it air dry.

That should do the trick - and next time - kennel the dog in a commercial kennel not much larger than the dog. Letting him outside every 4-6 hours. You can be criminally charged for leaving an animal in those conditions.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.