DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want a dog no 2 of them biggest ones you can get, so my question is what is the LARGEST dog mass produced?

·
hip hop since '82
6,733 Posts
Mastiffs and Great Danes are two of the largest breeds of dogs. What do you mean by mass produced though? Birds and bees ring a bell?

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
those fuckers :)

superlopez said:
Irish Wolfhound
Those things will stand nose to nose with you! (if you are 5'6" like me)

those are the largest dogs i have ever seen (larger than great danes)

·
Mach 1 | 32 V
5,469 Posts
7 11 has a 1/4 lb hot dog, those are pretty damn good

I'm pretty sure those are mass produced.

·
Premium Member
2,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Barbie said:
7 11 has a 1/4 lb hot dog, those are pretty damn good

I'm pretty sure those are mass produced.
bwahaha great stuff

so which is bigger the irish wolfhound or the english mastiff, and where do i get some?

·
Premium Member
4,291 Posts
from a breeder, and more than likely they are going to be EXPENSIVE!!! I would go for the wolfhound over the mastiff. I worked at Petsmart in Southlake and ran into a few of each breed; wolfhounds just look cooler and have a better personality.

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
I have an English Mastiff. They are massive dogs, but the Irish wolfhound is a bit bigger....the mastiff is like a muscled up thick dog, but the wolfhound is just a very tall and kind of lean animal, but at the same time if you feed very well, it really is like having a damn horse in the house. I bought my mastiff pup pure bred $1200.00 cash and had it shipped here from Michigan...I dont know of any real deal breeders in TX....though there are one or two Wolfhound breeders in DFW...one in Plano for sure.

·
Premium Member
2,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
shlby123 said:
I have an English Mastiff. They are massive dogs, but the Irish wolfhound is a bit bigger....the mastiff is like a muscled up thick dog, but the wolfhound is just a very tall and kind of lean animal, but at the same time if you feed very well, it really is like having a damn horse in the house. I bought my mastiff pup pure bred $1200.00 cash and had it shipped here from Michigan...I dont know of any real deal breeders in TX....though there are one or two Wolfhound breeders in DFW...one in Plano for sure.
where did u get it from in michigan? thats what im looking to do, have you had hip problems, i hear after a year or so they are so big they need surgery?

·
Premium Member
10,174 Posts
Why are you wanting more than 1? Do you realize how much those big dogs eat? Do you know anything about the breed that you are wanting, or as you just wanting a "big dog"? Might want to read up about the breed before you go and buy a dog like that. It might not be what you're really wanting.

·
Registered
338 Posts
a family friend had a dog and was told it was a collie mix, but he just kept getting bigger and she asked the vet and they said he was a grand something...(can't remember the name) but he weighs over 200lbs. now

1 - 20 of 24 Posts