DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
I'm callin you out!
14,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes if im sitting indian style watching some tv and i try to get up fast, my knee like rotates and then PAIN. I have to like press on it to make it stop hurting. Is it cramps or is my knee really coming out of place. It has happened like 5 times in my life.

·
Premium Member
12,790 Posts
If it has only happend 5 times, and only when you're sitting cross legged, DON'T SIT THAT WAY!! If it hurts at other times, talk to a doctor. Don't end up like so many others, either unable to walk, or with plastic joints.

·
Behind Blue Eyes..
6,729 Posts
my left knee is artificial...good ol plastic! whoo hoo! senior yr of football i completely destroyed any and every part of it...so get that shit checked out...

·
Premium Member
12,790 Posts
Back N Black said:
my left knee is artificial...good ol plastic! whoo hoo! senior yr of football i completely destroyed any and every part of it...so get that shit checked out...
Shouldn't you be porking some hog w/ nasty bleached hair?

·
Taliban can SUCK IT!
3,145 Posts
mine does but thats only because i have a small tear in one of my ligaments and cant afford the surgury right now

·
Premium Member
1,660 Posts
My knees and my ankles pop when I walk somethimes. Its kinda funny to walk down a hallway when its quiet and here that.

·
Custom Title
16,520 Posts
That's not normal. One of these days it may happen when you are walking, then you'll fall over like a drunk!

·
Poor Boy Racing
2,770 Posts
My knees always have popped, then about 3 weeks ago I stepped wrong and tore my acl:mad: It's definately something you should get checked out. My knee is pretty much srewed for the rest of my life now.

·
Premium Member
12,790 Posts
juiced86stang said:
My knee is pretty much srewed for the rest of my life now.
Why, does your religion have something against surgery?

·
-----------------------
1,417 Posts
both of my knees are done. in my left knee, my bone sticks out a good inch underneath my kneecap and hurts like hell. My right knee, i got kicked by a cow and tore my acl

·
Registered
338 Posts
it's probably the cartilage. my hip does it and i saw a doctor, he just prescribed me anti inflammatories.

·
Premium Member
12,790 Posts
YoBro said:
Last night I was playing bball and shattered my knee cap and ruptured my patella tendon. I think this is the start of my knee problems.
No you didn't!

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Super Coupe said:
Sometimes if im sitting indian style watching some tv and i try to get up fast, my knee like rotates and then PAIN. I have to like press on it to make it stop hurting. Is it cramps or is my knee really coming out of place. It has happened like 5 times in my life.
Its just the Indians repaying the white man for taking his land and favorite sitting position.

·
Premium Member
12,790 Posts
Damn dude, that sucks!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts