DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
VTEC not VTECH
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have upper and lower Edelbrock RPM intake and I plan on getting a 70mm TB and spacer. I was looking at serveral TB one from Professional Products which was 124.95, Mac was like 139.00 and Edelbrock was 200.00 plus. Looking to get a cheap TB but good quality. TIA

·
VTEC not VTECH
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
VTEC not VTECH
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ttt

·
Premium Member
6,070 Posts
I have used the BBK / Edelbrock and it worked fine. I have an Accufab on my car now and it is great! I highly recommend them, but they are not cheap. For a 70mm Throttle Body and EGR Spacer it is around $270.

·
Semi-Banned
6,602 Posts
TurboASR said:
I have upper and lower Edelbrock RPM intake and I plan on getting a 70mm TB and spacer. I was looking at serveral TB one from Professional Products which was 124.95, Mac was like 139.00 and Edelbrock was 200.00 plus. Looking to get a cheap TB but good quality. TIA

I highly recommend ACCUFAB products....

work excellent, never had any problems and u cant go wrong with them being Polished.

·
VTEC not VTECH
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanx for the replies

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
92lxstang said:
I have used the BBK / Edelbrock and it worked fine. I have an Accufab on my car now and it is great! I highly recommend them, but they are not cheap. For a 70mm Throttle Body and EGR Spacer it is around $270.
Accufab all the way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts