Stock parts and takeoffs:
Stock e7te heads
Stock headers
Stock clutch cable
Stock radio
Stock shifter
Stock fuel regulator
stock crank pulley

I have had this mustang for less than a year now. Almost everything listed above is modification that has been done to the car in that time. It is a typical 88 mustang GT. By that I mean the interior has usual wear, and the car does as well. But I have done a lot of tedious work and brought the car into better condition than most by far. It has brand new paint not even two weeks old yet. The color is midnight blue metallic the car's original color. It also has brand new tinted windows not even a week old. The paint and window both have warranties as well. I have other various things as well I just don't have the time to list them. Let me know if you are interested in making a trade for something. If I get no interesting trades I will simply sell in autotrader in a couple of weeks. Let me know,
Matt

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I listed it to trade it

But if anyone on the board is interested I will be listing in autotrader for $5500 and that is negotiable to an extent. I'm by no means trying to get rich off of the car, just get some of my money back out of it. Thanks guys and let me know if anyone is interested.
Matt

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I im you all the time, if i knew you were selling it i'd come take some Decent pics of it, IM me some time and we'll arrange somethign to where i can come take better pics of your car.

·
heavy weight
267 Posts
how about a large collection of nascar diecast toys in packages.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Some more info. on it

Ok it has a/c, but I think it needs a charge. It blows a little cold.

It has a heater and it works great.

It has power everything.

The odometer reads 89,xxx, but it has had the 3.73 gears in for a VERY long time from previous ownerships of the car.

The only problems with it are the windshield has a crack like nearly all mustangs:rolleyes: . It needs a speedo recalibration gear:eek: and the stereo sucks only 2 6x9's:eek: . That's pretty much all I can think of right now. Well guys let me know if anyone has any interesting trades because I am talking to 2 people about trading for there 95 gt's at the moment but am still open to a sweet little coupe or black on black hatch etc.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts