1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts

·
[x] original checkboxer
10,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The funny thing is, I bought those exact same 10 holes off your car from Denny, and they are on my other Mustang.

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
MattB said:
The funny thing is, I bought those exact same 10 holes off your car from Denny, and they are on my other Mustang.
Did they come with the 10.5" Slicks or did he take them off?

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
MattB said:
225/60/15's:(
hahaha if you change the tires, you'll notice screw holes to where I had to screw the tires to the rims.

<-- launches hard @ 7.4k rpms.

·
[x] original checkboxer
10,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maybe I got a different set?!

·
Premium Member
33,187 Posts
MattB said:
:confused:

That car had 4-lug Cobra Rs on it when Dennis bought it, then he traded those to some guy for a set of Welds. Then Cruz bought it and put another set of Rs on it. :rolleyes: And he finally stopped the insanity by getting a set of Bullitts for that car. I don't remember it EVER having 10-holes on it, but that doesn't mean it didn't.

Did I get it wrong?

·
Frequent Flyer
9,148 Posts
LOL too add to it, I almost sold him my chrome ponies.

·
Frequent Flyer
9,148 Posts
Hey I've got two 10-holes in the garage too! They make good seats when swapping the draglites/ponies

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
46Tbird said:
:confused:

That car had 4-lug Cobra Rs on it when Dennis bought it, then he traded those to some guy for a set of Welds. Then Cruz bought it and put another set of Rs on it. :rolleyes: And he finally stopped the insanity by getting a set of Bullitts for that car. I don't remember it EVER having 10-holes on it, but that doesn't mean it didn't.

Did I get it wrong?
STALKER!!!

Micah bought the coupe from denny, put chrome ponies on it. I bought it from micah. I traded those for some R's. Sold cowl hood, dumped exhaust. Then I put ten holes on it and sold that r's for $450 and bought the bullits shipped w/ tires for $500.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts