DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
98 SVT Cobra
5,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Horny driver nabbed at ‘Harry Potter’ screening :eek:

BACOLOD CITY - While Harry Potter was working his magic onscreen, an allegedly horny taxi driver was performing little tricks of his own in the darkness of a jam-packed theater at the Robinsons Place mall here Sunday afternoon.

Unfortunately for Ben Montilla, 54, married, one of his victims, a 29-year-old woman who had taken her child and younger relatives to watch the box office hit Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, quickly reacted as she felt the pumping of a groin from behind her.

“I couldn’t really fight back because I had children with me,” said the woman. “So I lit up my cellular phone’s back light and thrust it against his face.”

Although Montilla hurriedly sneaked away into the mass of other moviegoers, his victim managed to catch a good glimpse of his bearded face and the shirt he was wearing.

After a few minutes, the woman said, a commotion broke out among a group of teenagers who Montilla had apparently set his sights on next for his unwanted attentions.

When the furor died down, the woman said another uproar occurred near where she and her wards were standing.

This time, she said, the dim light of a fire exit was enough for her to realize that the horny cabby had struck again.

The rest of the story....

·
98 SVT Cobra
5,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Does any one know about this hole?

KevinH78 said:
Now that I think about it, maybe it was PEE WEE!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts