DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cobra R said:
the stain defender kind kick ass though.
Yeah, those are the ones I'm talking about. They're great pants but they shortened the zipper. It's only a problem at the Urinal. With the old zipper one could just unzip and flop your junk out but now you've got to dig in there and do a parascope kind of thing. :mad: Who was the model for these pants that had the dick coming out of his belly button anyway?

·
Married Man on 14Feb2010
14,140 Posts
Elapidae said:
Yeah, those are the ones I'm talking about. They're great pants but they shortened the zipper. It's only a problem at the Urinal. With the old zipper one could just unzip and flop your junk out but now you've got to dig in there and do a parascope kind of thing. :mad: Who was the model for these pants that had the dick coming out of his belly button anyway?
You're not sagging them right.

·
DFWStangs' Patron Saint
6,599 Posts
Elapidae said:
Stop wearing man panties.

·
Dirty Mexican
1,110 Posts
Dockers rule!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
14,251 Posts
I havent bought any Dockers in a while. One year my father in law bought me those gay ass stretch Dockers by accident. Talk about contrictive.....they were worse than wearing tightey whities.

·
you stinky bitch
3,728 Posts
lol, dockers, jesus I would cry if I had to put those on every day.

·
you stinky bitch
3,728 Posts
pffffft, ill stick with my overpriced designer jeans that already look wore out when I bought them.

·
Poor Boy Racing
2,770 Posts
I hate dockers, just not comfortable. I'm all about the cargo pants or loose fitting jeans.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts