DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everytime I am outside working on my truck, or even worse when I crank the beast up, these morons down the street jump in their ragged out LT1 Camaro and do fly bys, rev the shit to the limiter, or even funnier roll by rev it and dump the clutch. I just point and laugh. They will even just walk outside rev it, then shut it off and go inside.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
My neighbors have 2 RX-7s that they feel the need to rev when they drive by. It irritates the hell out of me because we have a lot of windows on the side of the street and it's so DAMN loud. Who wants to hear those turds?

I keep my neighbors happy and make it a point not to drive loudly through my neighborhood.

·
Bitter Italian
6,101 Posts
01-0800 said:
My ricer neighbors always rev going by my Saleen. Even when I'm not in it:confused:
The rice in my hood do the same thing. I can be inside my house and the will sit in fornt and dump the clutch:rolleyes: everytime i think my mower is bein jacked

·
Boost is Life
4,327 Posts
Never had that problem myself ... but that might be because I live in an apt complex. All my neighbors are cool as hell ... 3 of which are on this board (XSTANG, JRam, and Green1995GT). :D I think most of my neighbors always wonder what the hell is going on in my garage and are afraid to ask. heh

Later,

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
1,805 Posts
Yeah, my neighbor has his thumpin goin on in his truck right now. I can hear it load and clear from my room.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
luckily i have some cool neighbors too.they say my car is scary!
one even comes over and likes to see what is the newest part i install on it is.

·
11-05-09
21,427 Posts
I'm telling you, this Integra over here where I live is in the Speed Bump Rally,
And this kid in a white LT-1 Z always revs on my 'Stang over where it's parked. My Grandpa says he's the neighbor, and he does it all the time. He caught me working on my car the other day when the lights died, I told him bring it. He went parked his car, and went inside his home.:mad:

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
funny you should ask about this

All the dumb marines on this base(mcas miramar) who drive little ricers, or whatever drive through the parking lot of the barracks as fast as they can revving thier little piece of shit four bangers. One time this turd in a new merc. cougar, dumped his clutch(when it was wet) so he could spin his tires, and almost hit two or three parked cars. DUMB ASS!!!! and supposedly, if you drive a saturn your shit is unbelievably fast!!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have a few of those

When i drove my Z down my Street everyone looked at me i guess it because there is nothing but stangs on the street i live and now that i have a stang a the Z parked in the driveway i get alot of fly byes and revs.........
IS there something wrong with having a GT & a Z28 in the same driveway or something??????

·
Premium Member
14,152 Posts
My dipshit neighbors do their gravel driveway burnouts....with a front wheel drive 2.0 ltr chev no doubt... Fuggen morons, their van was loud for a while when they knocked the muffler off, funniest thing is the huge cloud it belches when they "romp" on it. It is a major turd!

·
11-05-09
21,427 Posts
Re: I have a few of those

Lt123o2 said:
When i drove my Z down my Street everyone looked at me i guess it because there is nothing but stangs on the street i live and now that i have a stang a the Z parked in the driveway i get alot of fly byes and revs.........
IS there something wrong with having a GT & a Z28 in the same driveway or something??????

What a LOSER, make up your mind!!!
My car is faster than BOTH of yours

1 - 13 of 13 Posts