DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Divorce Sale - Beautiful Car, Custom Paint will work with buyer on price. Need to Move. Alot of extras. I have a spreadsheet that details the car. New Asking price is $7,000 OBO....

Everything done right!
6 Point Roll Bar - Legal to 9.99 in Quarter

[email protected]

·
Registered
186 Posts
Sorry to bust your bubble but there is an 88gt on here with a full cage, smoothed engine bay, has run 8.80s legally and he only wants $2000 for it. If you want to sell on here you will need to come down on your price a bit.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
price

My car is built solid with the best of all equipment and it is ok if you don't understand that. If you want to think your little stupid comments, that is fine. Please refrane from posting them on my board!

·
Premium Member
1,806 Posts
That's a great looking car. Sorry to hear about the divorce, I just had mine finalized this past July. TTT for ya.

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
car for sale

Boy you are low class posting a comment like that

first of all it does say or best offer, second of all I guess if my car didn't have a $4,000 paint job and $7,000 worth of parts to go with it I could sell mine a lot cheaper. Besides just because you are broke and cannot afford doesn't mean someone else can't!

·
DFWStangs Member
1,060 Posts
Thats a very nice car you have for sale and you WILL sell it for very close to your asking price. You just have to ignore the "Broke Dumbass's" on this site. Apparently stangbangr can't even afford the car for $2200 because it's still for sale! So don't let the asshole that dosn't even have $2200 bug you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts