DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Banned
18,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
at the time and now that you look back you know it isn't? and what kinda car was it

when i turned 16 i had a 94 v6 conv camaro with a cutout.. lmao

i was a tool...

now i have a nitrous fed, fully bolt-on, weight reduced 88 coupe

·
Big Fundamental
911 Posts
I had a nitrous fed, fully bolt-on, weight reduced 88 coupe...

Just kidding I couldn't resist. :D

I never had a cool car until this one, but as long as I think it's cool, that's good enough for me.

·
FIRE!
2,028 Posts
I had a nitrous fed 4.3 V-6 chevy s/b truck. would run id guess a high 14 on the jug

·
FIRE!
2,028 Posts
70hp had cai, hypertech, flowmaster 3 chamber with 2 outlets for my fake dual look.

·
FIRE!
2,028 Posts
When I sold it. It just didn't run as strong off the jug anymore. I have a feeling things were fixing to go to hell in a hand basket

·
FIRE!
2,028 Posts
actually it sounded bad ass at low rpm's like a V-8 but once i stomped on it. yes it sounded rather ricerish:(

·
Big Fundamental
911 Posts
skidmark said:
what are you drivin now?
2001 Cobra, which I love. I drove underpowered pickups all my life until I got a '94 Ranger with the 4 liter V6. Great truck, until I got hit head-on. I loved that truck, but I won't try to convince myself that a bone-stock '94 Ranger was cool. :D

BTW, Forrest, I know the GM 3.8 231 V6 was literally a chopped V8. We had a '76 Skyhawk. The engine still had the V8 distributor with two inactive points, loped like a funny car.

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
1998 Dakota. I drove it like it was a damn funny car. That truck took everything I have it and never missed a beat. I miss it. :(

·
Taliban can SUCK IT!
3,145 Posts
i was pimpin a '96 lumina with an MTX 15" Thunder 8000 subwoffer and an MTX 81000D amp. with some blue neon in the interior and a wrecked read drivers door and chrome hub caps. that was the shit. then i grew up and built the car i have now.

·
Thread Kill
3,248 Posts
I had a sweet ass 90' single cab long bed Ranger with a 2.3

I took that truck so many places it should have never come out of. I had some aqua treads on the front and knobbies on the back( you know how hard it is to find knobbies for 14 inch wheels) and those damn aqua treads were like ski's in the mud . My brother was driving it after he wrecked his jeep wagoneer and totalled it...

Stupid no driving fuck.

·
I'm callin you out!
14,447 Posts
I had an 86 white lx mustang. It was a turd when i got it. 15.3's is about all she would do. Got a new motor in there with an E-cam and it went 14.3's. It was a good car. Had a lot of potential.

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
11,619 Posts
I have always had foxes - except for a cr-x for a short period, but I knew it was a turd.

I love/hate my car right now. It just not what I want in a daily driver or in a fox, but I don't wan to give up the bikes for one cool car, I need more money :D

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
11,619 Posts
hmm...I was really into bicycles in my younger years (who wasn't?) and mowed the whole damn neighborhood to build my bike. By 8th grade I had $1400 into a damn bicycle. I road trails everywhere and pimped it at school. I thought it was the shit. Then I got to highschool...

1 - 20 of 67 Posts