DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Lsx>4.6
5,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm looking for a picture of the black and silver buick regal that was out there on sunday post up pics if you've got them

·
Narcissistic fade away
17,504 Posts
On the Friday before he stood it up on the bumper and came over into truestreet5.8's lane.. It was a close call..:eek:

·
Lsx>4.6
5,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
he almost got into his lane i was watching i won 10 dollars on that race. I've been meaning to thank ts5.8 for letting out :D

·
Lsx>4.6
5,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if ur askin about the motor in the regal all i'm gonna say is it's got a little bit of juice on it :D

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
are you guys talking about the one with "gameover" written on the back glass, that stood on the bumper friday???....if so, i will get you some pics/info on the car

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
It had a clone of that '82 GN paint job, the one that says Buick on the quarter. Except it didn't have Buick on the quarter and it wasn't an '82 GN. :D It had some big V8 with a ton of nitrous, I think.

·
Lsx>4.6
5,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I know the guy with the game over buick i just wanted to see if anyone had a picture of it

·
Lsx>4.6
5,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
jzmolik123 said:
are you guys talking about the one with "gameover" written on the back glass, that stood on the bumper friday???....if so, i will get you some pics/info on the car
that would be the one

·
Premium Member
14,251 Posts
white86hatch said:
whats in your car buick355?
Just a built 350. Forged bottom end, Dart heads, Nitrous cam, all the other usual stuff. I'm gonna run a 200 shot on it as soon as I get a transmission and rear end that will hold it. Eventually it will have a turbo set up on it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts