DFW Mustang Forums banner

Diary of a fatman

2K views 60 replies 20 participants last post by  Tiny Tim 
#1 ·
Today is the day where I begin my transition from fat-man to semi-fatman to semi-semi-fatman to not-so-fatman to not-fatman. I am weighing around 310 right now. Goal is 250. I am sure this thread will be going for a few months!

#8 ·
Beej said:
you are like a roller coaster of fatness.

Did your old lady finally get tired of your sweaty hairy ass laying on top of her :)

Good luck to ya. I wish I wasnt fat. I am the fatest of the fat man crew.
She's going to start working out too. Hopefully the boobs will stay! We are going to start going to the workout center. You could probably come a few times if you ever decide to move over there.

#9 · (Edited)
Tiny Tim said:
She's going to start working out too. Hopefully the boobs will stay! We are going to start going to the workout center. You could probably come a few times if you ever decide to move over there.

Don't cry but the boobs will go away. THats what happend to Carrie, and she only lost like 10 pounds. Boobs went way down. From a small d large c to a small c.

Its ok though, I think your girl has plenty to go around :)

#11 ·
Beej said:
Don't cry but the boobs will go away. THats what happend to Carrie, and she only lost like 10 pounds. Boobs went way down. From a small d large c to a small c.

Its ok though, I think your girl has plenty to go around :)
yeah jugs are fun. she wants a boob job anyways so it won't really matter. DD!

#21 ·
301.5 this morning.

lol, I guess it helps not eating as much. It's amazing how many calories are in some foods!

For now I am sticking to sandwiches (mustard only and lean meat), chicken, pork, 90% lean beef, veggies and fruit. My diet is eating like a normal person. I am probably getting < 2500 calories a day. The pounds should drop pretty quickly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.