DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Good luck to you, I"m trying to go from pudgy man to non-pudgy. It's a lot of work and will power.
M

·
Premium Member
16,774 Posts
you are like a roller coaster of fatness.

Did your old lady finally get tired of your sweaty hairy ass laying on top of her :)

Good luck to ya. I wish I wasnt fat. I am the fatest of the fat man crew.

·
The Beer Man
905 Posts
Ditch the sodas and fried foods, and run your ass off. I dropped 70lbs in about 8-10 months. From 300 to 228!

·
Timmay
4,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Beej said:
you are like a roller coaster of fatness.

Did your old lady finally get tired of your sweaty hairy ass laying on top of her :)

Good luck to ya. I wish I wasnt fat. I am the fatest of the fat man crew.
She's going to start working out too. Hopefully the boobs will stay! We are going to start going to the workout center. You could probably come a few times if you ever decide to move over there.

·
Premium Member
16,774 Posts
Tiny Tim said:
She's going to start working out too. Hopefully the boobs will stay! We are going to start going to the workout center. You could probably come a few times if you ever decide to move over there.

Don't cry but the boobs will go away. THats what happend to Carrie, and she only lost like 10 pounds. Boobs went way down. From a small d large c to a small c.

Its ok though, I think your girl has plenty to go around :)

·
Timmay
4,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Beej said:
Don't cry but the boobs will go away. THats what happend to Carrie, and she only lost like 10 pounds. Boobs went way down. From a small d large c to a small c.

Its ok though, I think your girl has plenty to go around :)
yeah jugs are fun. she wants a boob job anyways so it won't really matter. DD!

·
Premium Member
16,774 Posts
Tiny Tim said:
yeah jugs are fun. she wants a boob job anyways so it won't really matter. DD!

I still can't believe that, Why would she want them any bigger. I could understand if she had no boobs.

She has to already have DD's

·
Premium Member
16,774 Posts
Tiny Tim said:
in a few years. She had DD's when she was a teenager. I'm not complaining!

They are already spillin out of her bra. Will she let me play :) I need to play with some boobs.

·
Premium Member
1,674 Posts
Best of luck to you. Im in the same boat, my goal is to be 70 pounds lighter by next year. So far I have lost 10 of it. I was thinking of starting a similar thread today. What about a weekly weigh in thread?

·
Registered
475 Posts
I have been disgusted with my self for a while and recently stumbled across this site. John Stone Fitness

Am now working harder than ever before after this inspiration.

You say you know what to do, this will help with other ideas and they are very good encouragers (sp?)

Good luck, by the way.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts