DFW Mustang Forums banner
61 - 80 of 116 Posts

·
I don't get it....?
2,488 Posts
FYI:

Dunce - A stupid person; a dolt. A person incapable of learning.

·
Premium Member
14,852 Posts
You're so stupid I feel bad for you.
Well, coming from the freaking genius that you are, that really hurts. Seriously it does.

·
Scared s**tless
15,056 Posts
Well, coming from the freaking genius that you are, that really hurts. Seriously it does.
I doubt it. A dunce doesn't quite comprehend what he/she is being told since they cannot retain knowledge and never progress. Like you. Dunce.

·
Premium Member
14,852 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,852 Posts
I doubt it. A dunce doesn't quite comprehend what he/she is being told since they cannot retain knowledge and never progress. Like you. Dunce.
You never answered, have we met?

BTW, you didn't put any pics or change the font. Have you calmed down?

How do you explain me getting 3 promotions at FWPD if you claim I never progress? I guess all cops are stupid, right? Yeah, FTP!

·
Resident Misanthrope
9,690 Posts
Oh, I have a feeling you are quite comfortable being alone.
I can stand being alone, but I enjoy not being surrounded my fucking idiots a lot better. I am actually liking this place being quiet. Now if I can just get you to shut your cock holster, it would be perfect.

·
Scared s**tless
15,056 Posts
You never answered, have we met?

BTW, you didn't put any pics or change the font. Have you calmed down?
Not to my knowledge. And I would prefer that we don't meet.

·
Premium Member
14,852 Posts
I can stand being alone, but I enjoy not being surrounded my fucking idiots a lot better. I am actually liking this place being quiet. Now if I can just get you to shut your cock holster, it would be perfect.
Good luck with that!

Not to my knowledge. And I would prefer that we don't meet.
I wasn't offering to.

Has this created a little conundrum for you wanting to ban me (go with me on this little assumption) yet not wanting to be part of the site changing and all? I mean, this sure wouldn’t have gotten me banned before, right?

I ask because you never messed with my posts but did once the change happened. Is that why you are so emotional and all?

·
Premium Member
8,912 Posts
You know. I don't have a problem with either of you three guys, but seriously this is getting ridiculous. This is regressing into a school yard screaming match. Step back and read this last page of shit and take a moment of pause. You guys don't like each other. Accept it. Deal with it. Move on.

·
Resident Misanthrope
9,690 Posts
You know. I don't have a problem with either of you three guys, but seriously this is getting ridiculous. This is regressing into a school yard screaming match. Step back and read this last page of shit and take a moment of pause. You guys don't like each other. Accept it. Deal with it. Move on.
oh come on, we're having fun here, no?

·
Scared s**tless
15,056 Posts
Good luck with that!

I wasn't offering to.

Has this created a little conundrum for you wanting to ban me (go with me on this little assumption) yet not wanting to be part of the site changing and all? I mean, this sure wouldn’t have gotten me banned before, right?

I ask because you never messed with my posts but did once the change happened. Is that why you are so emotional and all?
You amaze me with your God-complex.

We (moderators) always fuck with people's posts when they say something overtly dumb. I guess the timing made you think you're special. You aren't special. You're just so far down on the Canadian Autoguide shaft that their testicles were slapping you in the eyes. I fucked with you a bit and you immediately ran to Admin about it. Like a bitch.

Unfortunately, that little pussy-ass act was exactly what so many have accused you of before: being a reactionary prima-donna. So fuck it.

I can't ban people. I'm a moderator. So there is no 'conundrum' since I can't do it. Also, there are a very select few that I would advocate a permanent ban. You aren't there. You might very well be a moron and misguided, but there's no sense in banning you for it.

I apologize that you are fucking nothing to me. I know you'll survive just fine though.

·
Premium Member
14,852 Posts
You amaze me with your God-complex.

We (moderators) always fuck with people's posts when they say something overtly dumb. I guess the timing made you think you're special. You aren't special. You're just so far down on the Canadian Autoguide shaft that their testicles were slapping you in the eyes. I fucked with you a bit and you immediately ran to Admin about it. Like a bitch.

Unfortunately, that little pussy-ass act was exactly what so many have accused you of before: being a reactionary prima-donna. So fuck it.

I can't ban people. I'm a moderator. So there is no 'conundrum' since I can't do it. Also, there are a very select few that I would advocate a permanent ban. You aren't there. You might very well be a moron and misguided, but there's no sense in banning you for it.

I apologize that you are fucking nothing to me. I know you'll survive just fine though.
Holy crap. You claim I have a God complex! Nice to meet you pot.

I just asked to find out who it was from the administrator. I didn't ask for anything else. I have also posted many times, even after that, that I thought the current mods should stay and for the new administrator to go slowly before changing things (not that my opinion means anything, but I wanted to put my .02 in). I guess that makes me uncool because I didn't immediately join all the idiots who tried to ruin this site and go straight to the new site like bitches, huh?

You can kisss my ass thinking you are the smart one chump.

·
Scared s**tless
15,056 Posts
Holy crap. You claim I have a God complex! Nice to meet you pot.

I just asked to find out who it was from the administrator. I didn't ask for anything else. I have also posted many times, even after that, that I thought the current mods should stay and for the new administrator to go slowly before changing things (not that my opinion means anything, but I wanted to put my .02 in). I guess that makes me uncool because I didn't immediately join all the idiots who tried to ruin this site and go straight to the new site like bitches, huh?

You can kisss my ass thinking you are the smart one chump.
No, cock sucker, Admin said you complained about being edited. Then you came on here and bitched some more like the whiny bitch you are.

Again. I'm sorry for sticking up for you. You made me look like a fool.

·
Premium Member
14,852 Posts
No, cock sucker, Admin said you complained about being edited. Then you came on here and bitched some more like the whiny bitch you are.

Again. I'm sorry for sticking up for you. You made me look like a fool.
Yeah, by asking if he could find out who did it, nothing more. I had never had that done to my posts before and after the change I assumed it was a mod trying to do the scorched earth thing. If you had PM'd me after you got asked and told me to lighten up, I would have understood. I am a big boy and would have known what was going on. It was too late by the time I found out what was going on.

You should have known that I didn't take the altering of my posts by people quoting me and altering them lying down (i have called people on it many times), so why would I think a mod who was trying to undermine the site or settling a personal vendetta be any different?

I doubt I had a major part of your being a fool. (noitce the way I answered was on purpose, not a reading comprehension issue dumbass)

·
Scared s**tless
15,056 Posts
Yeah, by asking if he could find out who did it, nothing more. I had never had that done to my posts before and after the change I assumed it was a mod trying to do the scorched earth thing. If you had PM'd me after you got asked and told me to lighten up, I would have understood. I am a big boy and would have known what was going on. It was too late by the time I found out what was going on.

You should have known that I didn't take the altering of my posts by people quoting me and altering them lying down (i have called people on it many times), so why would I think a mod who was trying to undermine the site or settling a personal vendetta be any different?

I doubt I had a major part of your being a fool. (noitce the way I answered was on purpose, not a reading comprehension issue dumbass)
You're right, it was my fault for giving you credit.

·
Gone but never forgotten
16,950 Posts
Thanks for the post Chris... even though it wasn't necessary. You have to know that any reason outside of having a terminal illness isn't going to satisfy a lot of the people here.

At least now you know how people feel about you and what you have done for the site the last 10 years.

It sucks that people take shit personally that doesn't even really concern them. It was your venture, funded by and maintained by what was in your pocket and whatever ad revenue you could get. I guess I am the only person who doesn't see anything wrong with you doing what you did in the way you felt was best.

Some people have gotten it into their heads that this was a huge conspiracy and that you somehow took all of the money and ran leaving your investors/partners broke. I doubt that this was an Bernie Madoff situation. And even if you did somehow manage to screw someone financially, which I doubt, it was up to them to look out for their own interests.

If anybody here has actually been screwed by Chris doing this, outside of hurt feelings, please post up. I am not talking about being POTENTIALLY screwed. I am talking about a good, old fashioned, real-time fucking where you felt your wallet get lighter when you found out he turned the site over.

Good luck Chris and take care.

I agree Chris did a hell of a lot, and poured his own money into the maintenance etc, for quite some time, but he made hand over fist what it cost to do so. Advertising is $100 per month or 1k to pay in full for the year. HOW many advertisers are there? Jose brought the buyers/advertisers/members. There wouldn't have been the success the board achieved without him putting asses in the seats that allowed it to happen. The site wouldn't have sold for half of whatever it did if Jose hadn't done his part over the years. He may not have put money into it, because he wasn't asked to... but he's helped raise money for it and brought the people that hand over their cash to Chris faithfully. You can't put a price on what he did, but I god damn guarantee you it's not $0

·
Registered
31 Posts
All bullshit to the wayside, You should have Kept The Site in the Family! You sold this whole community out for a dollar! I am sure if you had taken the time to let others know what the situation was, Someone, here, Local, and in our coummunity would have stepped up to the plate and bought the site from you.

No such chance was given to anyone.

SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF YOUR PERSONAL ISSUES WITH THE SITE A LONG TIME AGO!

YOU SOLD US DOWN THE RIVER AND YESTERDAY DON'T MEAN SHIT!

YOU WERE NEVER AROUND! JOSE HAS ALWAYS BEEN AROUND.

JOSE SHOULD HAVE HAD THE FIRST OPTION TO BUY THIS SITE YOU SELFISH FUCKING PRICK!!!!!!!

YOU NO LONGER OWN THIS SITE, AND I COULD CARELESS WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT ANY OF IT.

NOT EVEN GOING TO READ YOUR SORRY LIST OF EXCUSES, FOR EVEN BEING HEAR TRYING TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF, TO THE SITE, AFTER THE FACT.

YOU SELFISH FUCKING PRICK.

FUCK YOU.
fo sho, and incase anyone is wondering 95snake wife's titts are available in the picture forum under the thread "under bewbs".

61 - 80 of 116 Posts