DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 176 Posts

·
Banned
31,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got this gem in my PM box.

slo3gt said:
SInce you wont use my pm box,I'll use yours. I now exactly what this site is about. I summed it up pretty goddamn good int he post you replied to. Its nothing more than a bunch of supposed grown men talking shit back and forth about useless shit.
I invite you,as well as anyone,to do one of 2 things. Either put your money where your mouth is,or shut the fuck up. I understand that a newb gets a barrage of shit upon joining any site,but you guys take it a little far.
Hell,I'll even give yall a 3rd option. Lets meet up and hang out. See if your mouth is as bad ass in person as it is when your fingers do the typing for it. I seriously fucking doubt it.
Let me know what you think. I'm available to "hang out" from friday to sunday.

This site is about friends. You aren't the first dumbshit newb to not understand that and you won't be the last. Most of the major posters on here are friends, or a friend of a friend of another poster. When you talk smack to your friends it is just that. Smack in fun. Morons like yourself register, and within a week have 300 replies of lame attempted shit talking trying to fit in because "it is what this site is about." Go fuck yourself and all the morons before and after you.

·
DERP DERP DERP
37,341 Posts
This guy tries too hard to fit in, what a ****.

1 - 20 of 176 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.