DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Boomhauer's evil twin
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been noticing lately all the anti-drama sentiments from a lot of people who post on the board; it even shows up in people's "From" part of their screennames. It's interesting that the drama threads tend to have the highest view numbers and highest number of pages of posts. How many people actually enjoy the drama (the mild type of drama that doesn't cause bitter conflicts between members, of course.)? Are the people (we?), who get a kick out of this stuff, the lowest common denominator of DFWstangs.net?

·
Other half of bitter
7,141 Posts
as long as I am not starring in the drama, it's all good. and I am retired from playing a starring role these days.....it's free entertainment and makes me thankful i have my shit together ! ;)

·
7,214 Posts
The thing that gets me is the people that get pissed off because of the dramatic threads. If you dont want to see it, then dont click it. Personally I think its great. Keeps the board active and fun! I guess I'm one of the lowly people on the site....oh well. I'll get over it by having another beer!:cool:

You still owe me two fucking beers Matt:mad:

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,924 Posts
Better than watching All My Children like I used to do in college.

Roomate: "Yo E, don't you have a test to take?"
Me: "Yea, but Jesse is about to find out if he is the daddy. I can't take the test until I know."

·
Premium Member
6,223 Posts
i have enough drama at home. so i usually come here to keep up with good info you can find on this board.. the drama tho.. as long as i'm not part of it is entertaining. makes me feel a bit better that i'm not the only one that has to deal with that kinda crap.

·
98 SVT Cobra
5,109 Posts
I have never been part of the drama yet so as long as it stays that way I will enjoy it. :D

·
Boomhauer's evil twin
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Shaithis said:
i have enough drama at home. so i usually come here to keep up with good info you can find on this board.. the drama tho.. as long as i'm not part of it is entertaining. makes me feel a bit better that i'm not the only one that has to deal with that kinda crap.
That's the way I look at it - a distraction from my own "crap."

·
Premium Member
32,085 Posts
No no no. We're all supposed to go to Sonic every week and sit there and talk about cars every week.

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
I like to make people laugh with all my posts, well at least most of them. To bad they arent funny!

This board makes the day go by tons faster for me, I really miss reading the religous threads, those are pimp!

·
Boomhauer's evil twin
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
GE said:
No no no. We're all supposed to go to Sonic every week and sit there and talk about cars every week.

I've actually heard some people voice something very similar to this, but with cars come personalities, and personalities make the cars and life a whole lot more interesting. Really, does anyone here want to argue that people come out to Sonic, as an example, just to see BJ's, Nicolle's, Andrew's, etc. cars? Does anyone really want to talk about Whiteboy's Cobra or Abecx's car or Stang Tamer's rust bucket?:p The cars are nice, but they quickly get boring without the smack-talking drivers to go with them. Just my $.02.

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
It is amazing how someone always has a blackmail picture to go along with most of these threads;)

·
Punk Ass Bitch
11,088 Posts
1RED94 said:
Really, does anyone here want to argue that people come out to Sonic, as an example, just to see BJ's, Nicolle's, Andrew's, etc. cars? Does anyone really want to talk about Whiteboy's Cobra or Abecx's car or Stang Tamer's rust bucket?:p The cars are nice, but they quickly get boring without the smack-talking drivers to go with them. Just my $.02.
Who are all those people and what kind of cars are we talking about?:confused:

:p

·
Boomhauer's evil twin
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
KevinH78 said:
Who are all those people and what kind of cars are we talking about?:confused:

:p
I could care less who the people are, but a couple of the cars have something called a supercharger, which. . .

. . . and, therefore, one should never confuse a Cold Air Induction with a supercharger, nor should they bore their motors .030 over, using a hand-held drill.;)

1 - 20 of 59 Posts