DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,774 Posts
well, unfortunatly I am not gonna have the money to go two times next weekend, so I think I am gonna limit it to the sunday, daytime :D

·
Registered
173 Posts
i am new on here and i would like to come to meet everyone but i am from greenville and need directions,time it starts,how much and what all it involves. i would greatly aprecciate it if possible:D

·
Blessed
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hookedonjuice said:
i am new on here and i would like to come to meet everyone but i am from greenville and need directions,time it starts,how much and what all it involves. i would greatly aprecciate it if possible:D

Take 380 to Denton. Go North on 35E. Exit Cowling Rd. Stay on Service road and make U-turn and the track is on your right. I think it is $10.00 entry +$5.00 to race. It is all heads up racing.

·
IA2
22,413 Posts
I'm going to try to make it out to do a little tuning and get some more seat time to prepare for Sunday.

·
heavy weight
267 Posts
look for me too.

can't make sunday have to pick wife up from airport .
hopfully i can make the next official meet.
ken

·
almost ready to race
2,915 Posts
I'll be there to get some good first runs in on slicks.

I've pulled 8.0x's with 1.90 60's and not being able to launch properly on the spray with drag radials so I'm hoping to drastically reduce that.

I'm definately going to Denton first so if I manage to leave my rear-end behind on a launch, I can afford the 5 mile tow home.:)

·
IA2
22,413 Posts
hookedonjuice said:
is this heads up or test and tune or what? i have never been to this before
Basically, it's just running 'em for fun and maybe lining up with someone for a grudge race. Also watching some of the other cars run.

Unless the weather turns crappy i'll be there running a silver/primer 79 trans am doing some tuning.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts