DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
He's a Lawyer, and doesn't seem to be chasing Ambulances (thus is more poor than most) - and to top it off is a little to uninformed for a talk show and too liberal for most in Dallas ... JMO

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
I listened to his show tonight - for a guy who became a lawyer (shit load of school) I was totally unimpressed - he claimed that three days ago he was for bombing Iraq but after hearing about North Korea and our interests in Iraqi's oil - He "WONDERS" about Bush's motives - And I thought Lawyers had brains - .... First - we can not be in to many places at once (or fight to many fronts at once) - we are committed to fighting IRAQ with our current deployment's, and YES I don't want my gas prices over $4.00 a gallon - we must stabilize the OIL producing area of the world - WHICH INCLUDES ISRAEL! And then .....

·
Premium Member
28,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was listening to the cigar show before his, and then I got part of his program tonite. I've heard it before, and he just sounds like a complete loon. I want to know the real story as to why he isn't there anymore. He commented tonite that he's not sure if he's even welcome back.

heh.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.