DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I drive a fookin Honda
5,254 Posts
He's smart. He sits out the duration of the regular season and finds a team that is a Super Bowl contender. All he has to do is play a few games and collect a few million. Sorry ass bitch! :mad:

If it means you can win a Super Bowl, then it is a cheap addition for your run at a title.

·
Registered
684 Posts
deion has problems like every other player,but when healthy he is the greatest cover corner the nfl has ever seen...he might put the raiders over the top...;) he doesn't have great int numbers for his carrer because people were scared to throw his direction...he has scored recieving,punt return,kick off returns,int returns,fumble return,rushing etc... he is exciting with the ball in his hands...jerry rice and dieon have one super bowl ring together why not another???so i guess the answer is yes i would take him on my team anyday...;)

·
11-05-09
21,629 Posts
Matt93Cobra said:
He's smart. He sits out the duration of the regular season and finds a team that is a Super Bowl contender. All he has to do is play a few games and collect a few million. Sorry ass bitch! :mad:

If it means you can win a Super Bowl, then it is a cheap addition for your run at a title.

I agree, he's a sroyy muther fucker.

He'll say, "They won because on me!"

·
Registered
609 Posts
I am not a fan of Deion - never really cared for all the razzle dazzle, especially for a DB. I think C. Woodson is just as good when healthy.

HOWEVER - the oakland secondary is beat to shit right now. Woodson is in and out, shaw and love are doing an OK job. But not nearly at the level we need. I'd say if he can come in, get with the program and make some plays - bring him on. He is on another teams retired/reserve list though. So if he makes it to oak town Al Davis will be paying out some trade bonuses.

I would MUCH rather see Woodson come back healthy.

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
Radiers w/ Deion, 209 --- Ditka w/ a broken foot and working on 3 hours of sleep, 304

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Deion is not coming back, 5 other AFC teams tried to get his rights, he said he is staying out

and for the record, Charles Woodson is a pretty good player but not even close(nobody in the league is)to as good a cover man as Prime Time was before the whole toe thing, he was no doubt the best cover corner to play, he was argueably the best player in the league before the toe, when he was returning punts and playing a little offense

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.