DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· equinsu-ocha!
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The only runs I got of the red coupe (the one with welds on it.. I didn't get any of the turbo coupe) were not good runs. I got the one against Mike (Beenfetchedlatley) and the other was a run against a 99+ orange Mustang. Sorry about that... I try and get runs from most everyone out there but it is hard to get everyone.

· almost ready to race
2,860 Posts
CamaroTypeLT said:
The only runs I got of the red coupe (the one with welds on it.. I didn't get any of the turbo coupe) were not good runs. I got the one against Mike (Beenfetchedlatley) and the other was a run against a 99+ orange Mustang. Sorry about that... I try and get runs from most everyone out there but it is hard to get everyone.
Cool vids! Did you happen to get any of a black GT running 7's?;)

· equinsu-ocha!
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Andrew.... if your car the maroon and silver 5.0 GT with a turbo? I just got my camera 2 weeks ago so I only have runs from the past 2 weeks. If I see you out there I will definitely get it on tape. Your car is a ton of fun to watch :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.