DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Got Lateral G's??
9,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who all is going tonight? cold air!!!!! I might go if there is a crowd. I have errands to run first though.

Anyone?

·
Got Lateral G's??
9,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually, I walked outside, felt cold and then sat my ass down in front of the TV. Sorry gang but I wussed out.

Flowjack, you will get your rematch soon. Can't say the outcome will be any different unless you spray, but you will get a rematch!!:D

BJ, do me a favor and tear that bitch down so we can find out if those are stock heads or not. By the way, I have started saving for the P&P heads, cams and rear end buildup. I got the diff cover with my gift certificate. Speedtek didn't have jack for mustangs so I had to pick from what they did have.

DMP and USA need to get up there and do some promoting so us stangers can get some free shit!!!!

<------goes back to being lazy.

·
Moved to dfw mustangs.net
20,490 Posts
Damn you guys missed out on a badass night of racing!! the lines were empty for a while, you could just pull up and run 'em at will without having to even wait, and the track was hooking great! i took .4 seconds off my best ET and cut a 1.9 60', my first sub 2.0 im pretty happy, you should have gone out there!

·
IA2
22,150 Posts
lowthreeohz said:
Damn you guys missed out on a badass night of racing!! the lines were empty for a while, you could just pull up and run 'em at will without having to even wait, and the track was hooking great! i took .4 seconds off my best ET and cut a 1.9 60', my first sub 2.0 im pretty happy, you should have gone out there!
When I drove by :( on the way home on I-35 from OKC tonight the track didn't look busy at all. Had a brief idea of throwing the T/A on the trailer and heading back LOL..... but it was too late.

Congrats on all of the new low E/Ts!

·
Moved to dfw mustangs.net
20,490 Posts
mikeb said:
When I drove by :( on the way home on I-35 from OKC tonight the track didn't look busy at all. Had a brief idea of throwing the T/A on the trailer and heading back LOL..... but it was too late.

Congrats on all of the new low E/Ts!
thanks to denton for staying open all winter long and having good track prep!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.