DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the Discovery Channel...

Am I the only one thats addicted to watching that show?? I have it set on my TIVO to record all the episodes. I guess it's a mans version of "Greys Anatomy"

lol.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Yep, it's a great show! I don't know about you all, but I think I'd be puking my damn guts out from the boats rocking like they do...

·
Hood Approved.
3,359 Posts
That's the best man show ever! I can't stop watching it. It's no G.A. , but I really want to see the Maverick fail... Blake is such a pompous douchebag.

·
Registered
338 Posts
that show rocks. there is no way i could stay awake and keep working that long.

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
stuart716 said:
that show rocks. there is no way i could stay awake and keep working that long.
I could if I made $999999999 in 6 hours of work.

·
Registered
308 Posts
10sec302 said:
On the Discovery Channel...

Am I the only one thats addicted to watching that show?? I have it set on my TIVO to record all the episodes. I guess it's a mans version of "Greys Anatomy"

lol.
i love that show got hooked on it in 05

·
not exclude
9,838 Posts
10sec302 said:
^^^^^ not straight
You're the *** that thinks they are on the same level. I'm saying that Deadliest Catch is far above Greys Anatomy, and then you suck the man knob for comparing the two.

·
Premium Member
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
exlude said:
You're the *** that thinks they are on the same level. I'm saying that Deadliest Catch is far above Greys Anatomy, and then you suck the man knob for comparing the two.

lol, sorry I dont fantasize over a newer version of General Hospital. I guess episodes on things that are actually real apeal to me a little more.

Now go back to your Slumber parties on Thursday night @ 8pm. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
exlude said:

So you're agreeing or disagreeing????

Make up your mind.

·
Cummins > Powerstroke
19,065 Posts
I have watch every episode since it started... One of my favorite shows. Like Carrie said, i kinda want the Maverick to fail. He was such a crybaby on last years episodes.

The Northwestern is my pick

·
not exclude
9,838 Posts
10sec302 said:
lol, sorry I dont fantasize over a newer version of General Hospital. I guess episodes on things that are actually real apeal to me a little more.

Now go back to your Slumber parties on Thursday night @ 8pm.
10sec302 said:
So you're agreeing or disagreeing????

Make up your mind.
I'm saying that Deadliest Catch is so far above Greys Anatomy that you deserve to be slapped for even comparing the two. God damn, tardo. It's a consistant message that you have repeatedly confused in your widdle head.

·
Premium Member
3,335 Posts
Great show... watch it all the time... that mf'er was lucky they pulled his ass out of the water... I thought he was going to be a dead man...

·
Registered
308 Posts
8mpg said:
I have watch every episode since it started... One of my favorite shows. Like Carrie said, i kinda want the Maverick to fail. He was such a crybaby on last years episodes.

The Northwestern is my pick
he did cry like a little bitch when he didnt get the captain job.

·
Custom Title
16,520 Posts
GT Dan said:
Great show... watch it all the time... that mf'er was lucky they pulled his ass out of the water... I thought he was going to be a dead man...
Yeah, that was sad on the other episode where that one ship lost most of it's crew. Pulled what, one dude out alive and found 2 floating?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts