DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
SingleFTMFW!
1,559 Posts

·
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN AGGGWHOOO
12,211 Posts
Hell im not racist! Its all pink to me, No shame in my game. I would tear some black pussy up provided its that light skinned trim & nice curves & good lips, Oh yeah I would turn it in to my little freak.

·
Sure Shot
3,353 Posts
All I could think of is Me, Myself & Irene. I dont know what the pic is above, its a red X to me. Is that what it is?

·
DFWS
6,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hell im not racist! Its all pink to me, No shame in my game. I would tear some black pussy up provided its that light skinned trim & nice curves & good lips, Oh yeah I would turn it in to my little freak.
nooooo! i'm talking about having a committed relationship with a white chick who indeed has black children

would you feel weird with them?

for me personally i'm not racist either, but if i was in that situation i'd always have some sort of nagging thought in the back of my mind about the white/black thing

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
once they get fat, they can only get black...

or

once you go black, you might get stabbed

I would NEVER date a girl that has or would date color, let alone had a kid thats mixed. JMHO.

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
once they get fat, they can only get black...

or

once you go black, you might get stabbed

I would NEVER date a girl that has or would date color, let alone had a kid thats mixed. JMHO.
WOW. Not even messican bro?

<-- Messican .

I wouldn't really want to date a girl with kids at all. The color thing doesn't really bother me. Hell, it might even be a benefit if they are black! You never know, could be in the NFL/NBA or something.

Oh, and

·
DFWS
6,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
WOW. Not even messican bro?

<-- Messican .

I wouldn't really want to date a girl with kids at all. The color thing doesn't really bother me. Hell, it might even be a benefit if they are black! You never know, could be in the NFL/NBA or something.
i'd have no problems dating a mexican chick with kids but would if she had black kids

1 - 20 of 93 Posts