DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Have good and get give!!!
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of y'all received an invitation to attend the Preview Party for the Dallas Auto Show on April 12, 2005? A good buddy of mine from back in the day is one (1) of the contributors to the show and recently sent me a private invitation to the Preview Party the night before it opens to the public. I've never been to a preview party for the Auto Show and am looking forward to it... :)

Has anyone ever been before? It ought to be cool to check out all the new rides without 1000's of other people gawking at them and screwing up photo opportunities...:D

·
Registered
429 Posts
Gear_Jammer said:
Have any of y'all received an invitation to attend the Preview Party for the Dallas Auto Show on April 12, 2005? A good buddy of mine from back in the day is one (1) of the contributors to the show and recently sent me a private invitation to the Preview Party the night before it opens to the public. I've never been to a preview party for the Auto Show and am looking forward to it... :)

Has anyone ever been before? It ought to be cool to check out all the new rides without 1000's of other people gawking at them and screwing up photo opportunities...:D
guess im not lucky enough to attend.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts