DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
World Record Holder!
11,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:mad: [rant] :mad:

Man if I didn't have bad luck, I'd have no luck at all. I STILL don't have the freakin' thing!!

I ordered a D&D K-memeber on October 30th. I started getting a little worried the second week in November and started calling. I called every three days or so and was always told it was going to ship that Wednesday or Friday depending on which day of the week I called. This continued throughout November and December and last Friday when I was out of town, UPS attempted to deliver it. I went online that night and requested UPS hold it in Will Call so that I could pick it up Monday (yesterday). Well, yesterday I go to the UPS center and they tell me the package isn't in Will Call yet and tell me to call back that evening. I called last night and they tell me the package is lost. :mad: This SUX!!!!

:mad: [/rant] :mad:

·
How you doin'
25,872 Posts
UPS can only handle small tasks, and if you change things up, you might as well throw the package off of a bridge somewhere. i tried to send a large piece of freight through them, to new york, and the guy told me that he would be able to ship it, no matter what the size. i gave him the size and weight, and he sent some guy out in a pick-up truck to pick it up.:rolleyes: (it wasn't fitting in that truck) finally after talking with them for several days, i had to call yellow freight, and they came and delivered it. i won't go into all of the idiotic excuses that ups kept giving me, when they kept trying to send someone out to pick it up, but they were just a waste of time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.