DFW Mustang Forums banner

D-bol

1200 Views 7 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  davbrucas
Anybody have any experience with D-Bol? Is it safe, what is an effective diet with it, and how do you obtain it legally? TIA
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
It is very safe. Try 1000mg a day. No side effects.
It is very safe. Try 1000mg a day. No side effects.
Wow....

First of all, you don't obtain it legally in the US, or bring in in to the US legally after getting in another country. As for dosing, if you get hold of some, do some research first, this is a strong compound that is usually run along with testosterone as a jump start to a cycle until the test kicks in. No offense, but if you're asking for info on this board, then you haven't done enough research on the compound. Make no mistake d-bol can mess you up if not cycled properly! Most importantly though is how old are you, how long have you been lifting and what are your current stats?
Wow....

First of all, you don't obtain it legally in the US, or bring in in to the US legally after getting in another country. As for dosing, if you get hold of some, do some research first, this is a strong compound that is usually run along with testosterone as a jump start to a cycle until the test kicks in. No offense, but if you're asking for info on this board, then you haven't done enough research on the compound. Make no mistake d-bol can mess you up if not cycled properly! Most importantly though is how old are you, how long have you been lifting and what are your current stats?
No worries, if it's illegal in the U.S. I'm not going to mess with it.
Wow....

I am 5'8" 264 lbs at 6% fat. Been lifting for 22 years. Just got my IFBB pro card last month. I usually do 2000mg of test/deca and 800mg of tren every week. 15iu of growth everyday with slin.
I am 5'8" 264 lbs at 6% fat. Been lifting for 22 years. Just got my IFBB pro card last month. I usually do 2000mg of test/deca and 800mg of tren every week. 15iu of growth everyday with slin.
That's a beginner cycle. Let me know when you want to get on the porch with the big boys.
That's a beginner cycle. Let me know when you want to get on the porch with the big boys.

Yea, next year I am going to triple that dose. No side effects.
Yea, next year I am going to triple that dose. No side effects.
Side effects are overrated anyway!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.