DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 1992 CBR 600 F2 and I need to get rid of it. I am in the middle of moving and changing jobs and I need the money from it. Here are some of the upgrades to it.
Race fairings painted 01 Ford Silver
(BLUE)Powdercoated Frame/Swingarm/Wheels/TripleTree
630cc motor wiseco pistons/aftermarket cams/stage 3 jetting/Full D&D race exhaust/ignition advancer/530 chain conversion/aftermarket adjustable shock.
I have extra parts all over the garage. Bike shows 30k but there is only 150 miles on this motor. I don't want to get rid of it but I don't really have any other choices. The body is in good shape. It has been laid down by me on the race track at slow speeds but I replaced everything that was bent which was just bodywork and upper fairing stay. I am asking $3,300 for it but I can work on that price a little. Please let me know if you are interested. I live in north dallas and can meet. Please call It will be a while before I can check my e-mail.
Thanks and first come first serve.
Jeremy G
214-636-2212 Cell #

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The 92 F2 is still for sale and everyone that has looked at the bike loves it. They just don't seem to have the money. If you are looking for a 92 F2, a custom bike that's beefed up, or a beginner bike this is an awesome bike to have. Please don't e-mail me, call me on my cell at 214-636-2212.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts